Associate Program Manager ConnectSolutions, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
ConnectSolutions is a fast growing, profitable small business based in the Bay area. We solve real and challenging problems for a large base of highly recognizable customers. Our success is in a large part due to the collaborative nature of our business and dynamic company culture. We are proud of our team of clever, experienced and dedicated employees who consistently inspire and motivate each other. We intentionally invest in social activities during and after work hours, because we know it makes us a more cohesive, productive group. Our competitive compensation, benefits and perks reflect the high value we place on our people. We are always looking to grow our team with people who share our values of open communication, integrity, and a dedication to building and enabling next-generation technologies.
We are looking for an early-career candidate who has interest in gaining experience and working in an environment where each individual will take on several roles and responsibilities. Associate Program Managers will learn about and apply knowledge in Cloud Computing, Web Conferencing, Unified Communications, Customer Communications, Account Management, and Project Management. Associate Program Managers will work with our senior Program Managers to drive results for our customers and will also work internally with engineering, operations, and marketing/sales.
- Participate in client relationships through superior service and collaboration and delivery that exceeds client expectations
- Handle day-to-day customer fulfillment needs; including but not limited to product training, support and monitoring
- Analyze, document, and test client use cases
- Utilize creative problem solving abilities in approaching client support
- Participate in client development projects to define, design, develop, test, and implement customizations to the ConnectSolutions suite of products
- Execute on projects for on-time, within budget delivery
Required Skills and Experience:
- BS degree
- 2 plus years related work experience
- Experience in client facing roles
- Planning and execution of multiple projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lead client meetings/training and appropriately handle escalations
- Experience at a start-up is beneficial; understanding the high pace environment and need to champion projects is key
- 2+ years of work experience in Product Management, Project Management, or Software Engineering field
- Experience using the following applications a plus:
- JIRA, Confluence, Salesforce and other documentation, ticketing, or CRM tools.
- Adobe Connect, Microsoft Lync, WebEx, or other collaboration tools.
- Generous Stock Options
- Performance Bonuses
- Gym Membership
- Fully Stocked Kitchen
- Flexible Schedule
- Bi-Weekly Company Lunch
- Monthly Happy Hour
- Causal Dress Code
||San Francisco, CA 94103 |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED