Associate Sales Engineer Brightcove
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Associate Sales Engineer
Sales | Boston, MA, United States
Req ID: 899
We are searching for an exceptional person to take a position in our sales and business development efforts. We are looking for someone who is passionate about media and can take leadership in interacting with publishers and content owners on a technical level. The candidate must be highly motivated, extremely organized, team-oriented, creative, and possess outstanding communication skills.
The role will consist of providing customers and sales reps with products and/or solutions advice and guidance during pre-sales discussions. Maintain working knowledge of engineering and complex aspects of product. Answer complex questions on function and usage and solve sales support problems. Prepare and perform detailed product demonstrations and product prototypes for prospects. May provide installation support and post-sales consulting. Able to work proficiently under general supervision on product driven sales opportunities.
- Own all technical communications with prospects, including demonstrations, answering questions, responding to RFPs, and ad-hoc training, primarily over the phone but potentially also onsite.
- Continuously develop relationships at the 'implementation' level within each account.
- Work closely with product development to maintain the feedback loop from customers and prospects.
- Work closely with the corporate customer support team to share learning across key customer accounts.
- Travel when necessary to meet potential customers.
- 1+ years experience in a technical sales/business development role, ideally for technology company selling to the Media and entertainment industry or applicable parallel experience such as product management.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task across a wide range of accounts.
- Demonstrated ability to present to technical audiences and be able to handle objections on the fly.
- An ability to assess client needs effectively and address needs through new products and services.
- A proven track record delivering on or exceeding goals.
- Hands-on approach to tackling tactical as well as strategic work.
- Strong technical knowledge and appreciation.
- Proven ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial startup in which cross-functional teamwork and initiative is a must.
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
Why you want to work for Brightcove
Brightcove is the leading online video platform. Media companies, businesses, and organizations worldwide use Brightcove to publish and distribute video that reaches more than 135 million unique viewers every month. We've worked hard to create a company where talented, passionate people can thrive in a culture that values individual empowerment, excellence, and collaboration. Working at Brightcove gives you the chance to reshape how media is published and consumed worldwide while you develop your skills, grow your career, and have fun.
<< Back to Current Openings
||Boston, MA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.Investors: Accel Partners All Jobs: at Brightcove
|Headquarters:||One Cambridge Center|
Cambridge, MA 02142
|Company Profile:||Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.
We're dedicated to harnessing the inherent power of the Internet to transform the distribution and consumption of media.
Brightcove empowers content ownersfrom independent producers to major broadcast networksto reach their audiences directly through the Internet. At the same time, we help web publishers enrich their sites with syndicated video programming, and we give marketers more ways to communicate and engage with their consumers.
Most importantly, we give people the freedom to easily find, watch and participate in a broad range of video contentwhen and where they choose.|
Support Brightcove with Social Media services