Automation QA Engineer Trulia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Trulia gives home buyers, sellers, owners and renters the inside scoop on properties, places and real estate professionals. Trulia has unique info on the areas people want to live in that can't be found anywhere else: users can learn about agents, neighborhoods, schools, and crime and even ask the local community questions. Real estate professionals use Trulia to connect with millions of transaction-ready buyers and sellers each month via our hyper-local advertising services, social recommendations and top-rated mobile apps.
Trulia is built on an employee-centric, values driven culture -we enjoy one another and have been recognized as a 'Best Place to Work' in San Francisco Bay Area, and Denver.
Trulia was founded in 2005 and is backed by Accel Partners and Sequoia Capital.
Automation QA Engineer
You will work to ensure the quality of TRULIA.com products and tools. Your goal is to achieve the best quality of products through creation and execution of automated test scripts; test cases; and continuous improvement of QA processes. You will work within the Quality organization Automation team and will be responsible for ensuring that automation test cases exist for newly developed features; tools and some of the back-end functionalities, however, you will be exposed and trained on most of application features, etc.
- Work with the Automation Lead and team members to design, implement, and create new automated test plans/cases.
- Develop and maintain automated release criteria regression suite to ensure that releases are of consistently high quality
- Work to an aggressive QA schedule including weekly live site changes, large scheduled projects and unscheduled high priority projects requiring QA
- Communicate frequently and consistently with engineering and the Quality teams
- Document all test plans. Write clear and concise bug reports
- Identify, diagnose, report, and assist developers in resolving bugs
- Work independently as the QA lead on projects which have been assigned to you
- Ensure automated tests are run often with minimal interruption due to failed cases
- 6 + years relevant work experience with at least 3 years focusing on automation
- Familiarity with SCM systems/tools
- Some Subversion/Git experience.
- Hands-on experience with Java and C++
- Extensive Selenium experience
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux
- Experience and knowledge with multiple client OS's, including Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, etc.
- Previous experience in testing backend systems, including database changes, API-level changes, etc.
- Experience with implementing complex functional tests which require understanding of the application and business logic
- Experience working with multiple set of requirements and dynamic environment
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a part of the team
Hands on experience with development of mobile automation cases
Experience working within a startup environment
Code configuration experience is desirable
Understanding of data related issues and data-quality testing
||San Francisco, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED