BaaN Support Engineer Infor Global Solutions, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
BaaN Support Engineer
USA, Remote Office US
Wednesday, May 08, 2013
Infor is the third largest provider of enterprise applications and services, helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, using ground-breaking technology that delivers a rich user experience, and flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises or both. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
JOB POSITION: BaaN Support Engineer
JOB LOCATION: Open, Remote
JOB SUMMARY: Provides technical support to customers, answering complex questions on function and usage of product via the telephone and/or Internet. Serves as primary support liaison between company and customer. Conveys customer feedback to product development staff. Possesses advanced knowledge various customizations, base product and coding and debugging.
* Resolves clients questions or problems over the telephone or Internet in the areas of setup,data, processes , tools, product functionality and bugs/enhancements.
* As the primary liaison between the company and the customer documenting all information in required tracking systems and proactively keeping the customer informed.
* Provide bug fixes, enhancement and porting of code
* Tests and troubleshoots client issues through internal systems and remote desktop viewing through tools such as Webex.
* Assists with testing/verification of new versions of product, operating system, platform technologies, databases and environments
* Participates in special projects providing support of new product installations and/or mentoring/teaching other Analysts installation procedures, features of operating systems, improvements to existing processes and procedures.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree in business or computer science or equivalent technical training and/or work experience.
4+ years of application or technical support, preferred
Possesses advanced knowledge of Manufacturing and Logistics
* ERP LN , Baan IV or Baan V technical developer with thorough knowledge of LN Logistics and Manufacturing
* Understand the customizations, business processes and complex integrations
* Maintain up-to-date knowledge of tools and techniques for technical design and development in the Baan systems (Baan Tools).
* Application Interface development using API's/BOD's/AFS/BOI's
* Stays abreast with the new functionalities, patches/bug fixes released by Infor/Baan
* Assess the impact of the patches/bug fixes on the integrations and custom applications. Retrofit, where applicable.
* Understand and have development skills on other platforms such as Open world, ION, Dashboards
* Ability to work with global teams and able to collaborate with diversified teams
* Multi-tasking and effectively managing competing priorities, willing to work on flexible hours
* High velocity work environment with a challenging tasks and demanding requirements
PREFERRED SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
* Coding, debugging and ERP LN technical
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at ADAAA@infor.com.
Send to Friend
||Remote Office, OR |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED