Billing Coordinator Martin Group, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED CHR Solutions has a full-time opening for a Billing Coordinator in our Houston, Texas office. The Billing Coordinator will compile, manage, and execute company billing for the CHR Solutions Infrastructure Group. The Billing Coordinator may also perform a variety of other accounting duties according to established policies and procedures and maintain contact with staff, vendors, and clients and observes confidentiality of client and firm matters.
1. Compile and bill hours and expenses to clients monthly.
2. Manage work in process and retainage.
3. Process and execute complex bills in a timely manner (i.e., group bill, RUS billing).
4. Effectively and accurately process a high volume of bills per month.
5. Effectively interact and communicate with employees, co-workers, and clients.
6. Review and verify accuracy of billing and supporting documentation as required.
7. Research and respond to inquiries regarding billing issues and problems.
8. Create new billing formats as needed.
9. Create billing schedules and various other billing analyses as required.
10. Create and print final client billing.
11. Create and distribute monthly reports.
12. Understand and apply the companys billing policies.
13. Utilize computerized accounting and professional services programs (QuickBooks and Open Air) to perform duties and responsibilities.
14. Ensure strict confidentiality at all times.
15. Ability to travel by car and/or plane if needed, may include weekend travel. Current valid drivers license required.
Education and Experience Requirements
- - Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business.
- - Equivalent combination of education and experience accepted.
- - Four or more years of hands-on billing experience in a consulting/engineering/professional services firm.
- - Demonstrated proficiency with QuickBooks and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- - Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- - Ability to organize work flow and use time efficiently.
- - Ability to work accurately and show strong attention to detail.
- - Ability to perform at high levels in a fast paced, ever-changing work environment and successfully adapt to changing priorities and work demands.
- - Ability to anticipate work needs and follow through with minimum direction, follow up on own initiative.
- - Flexibility to adapt to all situations and work varied hours; possibly work weekends or evenings.
||Houston, TX |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED