Brand Manager (Licensed Games, Sports and Movies IPs) ngmoco
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED DeNA, a global leader in mobile entertainment, is currently seeking a full-time Brand Manager for our portfolio of sports and movie license-based games. Specifically, we are looking for an experienced consumer-focused marketer who is passionate about gaming and the media and entertainment industry.
The Brand Manager will lead cross-functional teams in developing brand-building marketing strategies, and execution, for the portfolio of license-based games including Transformers Legends, NFL Matchups and other license-based titles currently in development.
This position reports to the Director of Marketing and will manage a Marketing Associate.
- Develop and execute marketing strategies, communications, and launch schedules for pre and post-launch marketing activities across multiple platforms (Android, iOS).
- This includes asset creation (trailers, icons, screenshots, etc.), advertising (mobile, TV?), direct & street marketing, sales materials, Public Relations and promotional campaigns targeted at consumers.
- Inspire, direct and manage cross-functional ?Consumer Marketing Groups? in Marketing & Communication plan execution: Public Relations, Promotions, User Acquisition, Creative Services, Community and outside agencies.
- Complete product forecasting, manage P&L, allocate, manage and track product budgets.
- Conduct market research, competitive analysis, and complete post-mortem analysis to evaluate effectiveness of marketing programs.
- Champion programs and build successful partnerships with upper management, global marketing, development teams, licensors, analytics and platform teams.
- Build deep and strong partnerships with critical licensor partners through positive, respectful and proactive day to day communications and unwavering reliability.
- Bachelors degree required. MBA is a plus.
- Minimum 5 years of consumer-oriented marketing experience required
- Video game industry experiences required with some exposure to movie and/or sports licensed titles such as Madden NFL, NBA 2K, Transformers, Marvel or FIFA products
- Natural ability to network, connect with licensors and understand existing communities around a license
- Strong leadership, creativity, attention to detail and high organizational skills
- Strong knowledge of/interest in core and mainstream video games a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as team management
- Passion for sports and popular culture is a plus
||2255 Washington Street |
San Francisco, CA 94115
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED