BSS/OSS Product Specialist Martin Group, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED CHR Solutions has a full-time opening for a full-time BSS/OSS Product Specialist. This opening will be filled in either our Missoula, Montana or Austin, Texas office. The BSS/OSS Product Specialist is a technical sales position working closely with Territory Sales Managers and Account Executives to demonstrate to Communication Service Providers (telcos, broadband, cable/video providers, mobile/cellular, etc) how the complete portfolio of CHR Solutions software offerings can be used to address industry specific challenges and business requirements. The ability to listen, engage audiences, and provide dynamic presentations is a must. Incumbent will be a highly motivated, team player with a can-do approach to solving challenging scenarios. Internal contacts are mainly with the managing Sales Consultant, sales engineers, marketing staff, product management, development staff, and technical support staff.
1. Demonstrate entire product suite while emphasizing key features and benefits which address specific business issues. This may include presentations to individual end users, groups consisting of cross functional managers, or executive staff.
2. Assist sales in closing business for new and existing clients.
3. Meet with the managing Sales Consultant and Territory Sales Manager/Account Executive to uncover and address prospects telecommunications needs relating to software solutions.
4. Analyze client needs using knowledge of CHR Solutions software products and services and apply the proper use case to addressing prospects business issues.
5. Provide feedback to business units regarding market viability of product suite and suggest potential enhancements to CHR Solutions products and services.
6. Ability to travel up to 60 by car and/or plane, may include weekend travel. Ability to travel internationally is required. Current passport and valid drivers license required.
Education and Experience Requirements
1. Bachelor degree in Business, Computer Science, MIS, or related field preferred.
2. Bachelor degree in Communications or Education with technical aptitude will also be given high consideration.
3. Equivalent combination of education and experience accepted.
4. One or more years experience in sales, training, or other career with presentation-focused responsibilities.
5. Public speaking experience or ability and confidence to make presentations to functionally diverse audiences.
6. Sales/marketing or customer service experience preferred but not required.
7. Successful track record in high-tech sales a plus.
8. Good communication skills and excellent listening and discovery-process skills.
9. Excellent organizational and time management skills.
10. Excellent presentation, written and verbal communications skills.
11. Experience with relational databases, web development, or networking desired.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED