At Infor, we strive for a culture of abundance. We praise the high performers and motivate all Business Development Representatives (BDRs) to be the best they can be. The Business Development Role provides an on-going training program and the opportunity to move into several roles within Infor. BDRs are eligible for promotional opportunities after exceeding metric expectations and have been employed over 12 months. Business Development is the first phase of our sales cycle, so Lead Generation is the main objective in this role.
At Infor, you'll learn to engage, entice, and encourage prospects and suspects to speak to our product specialists. We are looking for over-achieving individuals who have a thirst to be successful. We promote from within. This means, you determine how high you will go in the organization. Our success is built upon your success. Visit
Infor is searching for driven, ambitious, professionals to join our successful Business Development team and learn more about Software Solutions & Sales. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the top 3 largest business software companies in the world while gaining on the job training and professional business experience. The Business Development Representative will prospect into targeted business accounts in an effort to increase productivity of field sales by qualifying accounts as potential revenue opportunities. The Business Development team is a highly visible position within our organization. Our management teams are seeking key performers for this role. Is it you?
As a BDR, you will:
· Conduct market research generating qualified sales leads for our sales organization through cold calling & emailing.
· Segment the market, profile accounts, identify solutions, pipeline management, lead forecasting and key contacts
· Consistently deliver our value proposition
· Provide prospects with marketing literature about Infor
· Clean, maintain, and update content in CRM
We provide excellent training and career path opportunities in areas like field sales, marketing, consulting and management, to mention a few.
BDRs come from varied backgrounds including:
· Sales (D2D, B2C, B2B, etc.)
· Business Development
· Call Centers
· Customer Service
Qualified candidates will exhibit:
· 4 year college degree
· 1-2 years of sales or customer service experience
· Persistence, energy, passion, and enthusiasm
· Pattern of over-achievement
· Spirited, engaging and outgoing personalities
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to talk to key decision makers
· Ability to be successful in a fast paced, high energy environment
Our top notch teams of Business Development professionals are an vital part of a rapidly growing, international software company.
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
|Location:||Greenville, SC |