Business Analyst Yodlee
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
COMPANY DESCRIPTIONYodlee delivers innovative financial applications that make online banking more profitable. Yodlee's patented software solutions help consumers achieve greater financial awareness, control, and satisfaction through the online channel. It's what we call Smarter Online Banking.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for establishing and executing the product management process with the primary focus of launching products for rapid revenue generation within the financial services market. As a member of the product management group at Yodlee, this person will be responsible for the collection of market requirements, competitive analyses, engagement of specific partners, the development and execution of integration plans and product roadmaps, and the promotion of the Yodlee's Financial Services solutions to achieve desired revenue growth. The Product Manager will have day-to-day product management responsibility for New Products and Product Enhancements.
- Author detailed product requirements and develop use case documentation
- Collect, document, and manage enhancement requests from internal and external sources
- Work with project team members to collaboratively develop end-to-end process flows and test cases
- Maintain updated product and system documentation as changes are made along the development cycle
- Hands-on functional testing and validation of business requirements and system functionality
- Ensure that all required metrics are collected in time and are of good quality. Time sheets and Bug-triaging are responsibilities across all product groups while those metrics specific to products will be outlined by the GMs and PDMs
- Report the status of projects and assignments including the risks and mitigation plans to the Product manager regularly and in a timely manner
- Ensure clear understanding of the specifications by Engineering and QE teams and provide the support required for these teams to ensure timely delivery in good quality
- Provide regular feedback on products and processes to Product manager
- Review and ensure robust test scenarios and cases in QE
- Collaborate with User Experience team to ensure usability deliverables coincide with the Functional design time-lines
- Collaborate with the Technical Publications team to ensure the delivery of all documents in good quality and on time
- Attend and Contribute in team meetings (Vertical team, Product all hands, respective product)
- Participate in the release planning and scoping processes that determine the product roadmap
- Assist the Product manager in articulating the product roadmap to internal stake-holders.
- Identify and document opportunities for process optimization, process redesign, or development of new process
- As part of product planning phase, work with the Product manager to define and describe the ideal / stereotype users that represent the product/feature planned for development
Qualifications and Experience
- Assist the Product manager in creating the content for product collaterals such as solution presentations, datasheets, whitepapers and FAQs
- Assist the Product manager in preparing product demonstrations and demo scripts.
- Work with the Product manager to disseminate the release scope as well as provide the required support for Client Services and Professional Services teams in the initial months of client launch of newly built functionality
- 2 to 6 Years of Business Analysis experience within the financial services and or payments industry
- Strong Ability to forge a strong & credible working relationship with Software Engineering, Quality Engineering, Documentation and Implementation organizations.
- Strong planning and analysis skills
- Experience with Agile SDLC methodologies
- Engineering, Math, or Technical Background
- Ability to execute â€" take action and bring projects to a timely closure
- Positive attitude
- Excellent work ethic
- Highly professional, specifically in his/her relationships with all key stakeholders
- Ability to demonstrate â€œclarity of thoughtâ€ at all times and within all types of communications
- Strong analysis skills
- Firm knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and other presentation tools
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED