Business Analyst-Benefits Regulatory Background Infor Global Solutions, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Business Analyst-Benefits Regulatory Background
USA, St. Paul,380 St. Peter Street
Thursday, January 17, 2013
Infor is the third largest provider of enterprise applications and services, helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, using ground-breaking technology that delivers a rich user experience, and flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises or both. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
JOB POSITION: Business Analyst, HR background
JOB LOCATION: St. Paul, MN
JOB SUMMARY: As a member of the Development team, the Business Analyst is responsible for gathering, analyzing and communicating business requirements for assigned product development, product maintenance and support activities; and for contributing to the design and realization of solutions to agreed requirements. The role spans the full product development lifecycle. The position involves interaction with customers, product management, product architects, developers, other business analysts, quality assurance and technical writers
* Analyze functional and technical requirements for the assigned HCM applications
* Identify and document business processes and functional designs specifications for new or improved features in the assigned HCM applications.
* Collaborates on and documents product changes throughout the software development life cycle including the creation of knowledge transfer and training materials to prepare others for new features.
* Performs research (in the form of internet searches, client visits, reading books, attending seminars, interviewing industry experts, etc.) to augment understanding of business processes and user requirements.
* Carry out integration testing and system testing of new development work as assigned.
* Investigate, validate, and prioritize resolution of reported product faults.
* Keeps abreast with industry trends, practices, procedures, etc. specific to a domain.
* Participate as needed in user acceptance tests.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor's degree in business, engineering or related field.
* 24 months of prior business analyst experience, engineering or related field.
* A strong customer focus and excellent communication/presentation skills.
* Experience specific to HCM business domain.
* Proficient problem solving, interviewing and fact finding skills.
* Knowledge of PCs/Servers and various software applications.
* Use-case modeling and design documentation skills
PREFERRED SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE: * Technical knowledge or experience with one or more of the following: web-based business applications, relational databases, and client server architecture, mobile device technologies.
* Experience with Infor (Lawson) HCM applications.
* Benefit Regulatory or HR Policy and Procedures background
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at ADAAA@infor.com.
Send to Friend
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED