Business Development Manager Xamarin
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Xamarin is looking for a business development person to help us grow our developer community, our partner ecosystem, and our revenue through partnerships with major companies in the mobile and developer tools spaces.
We are fortunate enough to have interesting opportunities with a wide variety of major companies in the mobile space, but our founders have run out of bandwidth to pursue them all and need help. This is our first business development role and involves significant responsibility and a lot of variety in the types of problems you will be handling each day.
Build relationships with new partners, from initiating first contact to signed, revenue-generating partnerships.
Negotiate partnerships and contracts with companies who can expand our developer community and drive revenue.
Build an ecosystem of partners who offer products and services to Xamarin customers on a revenue share basis.
Build and maintain strong relationships with major mobile companies.
Find new, creative opportunities for Xamarin, based on a thorough understanding of our products and business.
- Experience mapping large organizations, identifying decisions makers and influencers, cultivating advocates, and hustling to get the deal done.
- Entrepreneurial, ambitious and passionate. Comfortable in a startup environment.
- Highly analytical, with the ability to numerically assess business opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability to find, manage, and close high level enterprise business.
- Personable and charismatic, great listening and negotiating skills.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills. Experience with public speaking is a plus.
- Existing relationships with mobile companies and larger developer communities is a nice-to-have.
- Some experience programming is a help in understanding our products and customers.
- Good salary, great stock options in a pre-VC company.
- Opportunity to be the first bizdev person in a fast-growing company.
- Good benefits: medical, dental, etc.
- Four weeks vacation per year.
This job is located in San Francisco.
Our mission is to build the best developer tool in the world for mobile devices. For most people on the planet, their first and primary experience with software will be on a mobile device. We want to make their lives better.
Our customers love our software. In a recent customer survey, 90% of paying customers said they would be "very disappointed" if they could no longer use our product.
||San Francisco, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED