C#.Net Software Developer T2 Systems
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Summary of Position Functions
The Application Developer is responsible for participating in the development of applications and service solutions used by T2's customers.
Essential Position Functions
- Provides or participates in developing written design specifications for projects and products, as well as review design specifications written by others.
- Provides estimates for design specifications, and is accountable for these estimates with the goal of improving the accuracy of estimates over time.
- Codes/develops software applications and services for T2 Systems.
- Develops and executes unit level testing for code developed in accordance with Quality Assurance needs.
- Contributes as needed to the production of technical documentation and marketing materials of products and services.
- Produces maintainable and reusable code, and participates in code reviews (both your own and your peers) as guided by the Application Development Manager.
- Researches and recommends software, hardware, and technologies relevant to T2's product development in designated area(s) (handhelds, databases, etc.).
- Provides technical support to other staff.
- Supports corporate goals and objectives and pro-actively addresses issues as appropriate.
- Participates in meetings, conferences, and company events as required.
- Continually evaluates departmental processes and external tools and technologies for improvement opportunities specifically for the department and for T2 products in general.
Note: The statements contained herein describe the essential functions of this position, but should not be considered to be an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned including work in other areas to cover absences or relief to equalize peak work periods or otherwise balance the workload.
Non-essential Position Functions
- Other duties as assigned.
- None at this time.
Education and Qualifications
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree and at least two (2) years' experience in software development, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least two (2) years of software development life cycle experience, including design, development, testing, and implementation.
- At least one (1) year of work experience in web-based application development using object oriented languages (C# preferred), .NET Framework, ASP.NET, XML, HTML, Oracle (preferred) or SQL Server.
- Working knowledge of version control using Team Foundation Server and Visual Studio 2008.
- Knowledge and experience using AJAX, Silverlight, or WPF is a definite asset.
- Prior experience developing custom web server controls is an asset.
- Experience in Agile Development such as SCRUM or XP is desired.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of T2's software products, services, and processes is required which can be obtained through intellect, technical inclination, and dedication to gain such knowledge.
- Strong skills in C#, .NET Framework, Visual Studio, web development, IIS, and relational database management systems is required and can be obtained through intellect, technical inclination, and dedication to gain such knowledge.
- Ability to write quality software in languages appropriate for the platform(s) involved.
- Ability to learn new programming languages and skills.
- Strong desire to stay current with the latest development and technical changes.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business, professional, and technical documents.
- Ability to write presentations, reports, proposals, and correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from prospects, customers, management, and staff.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts and percentages.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and tactfully negotiate priority with end users.
- Ability to work under deadline pressure and extra hours if needed.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
T2 Systems is a technology-focused parking system provider with deep roots in the evolving parking industry. With proven, unified solutions and the team willing to go the extra mile, T2 delivers sophisticated data and tools to parking operations, enabling them to achieve greater efficiencies, increased revenues and proven ROI.
Profitable Investors: Pamlico Capital All Jobs: at T2 Systems
|Headquarters:||8900 Keystone Crossing, Suite 700|
Indianapolis, IN 46240
|Company Profile:||T2 Systems is a software solutions company within the parking industry. Our team is energetic, dynamic, skilled and uncommonly passionate about what we do. If you are seeking an opportunity that allows you to contribute from day one, grow within a company and be a part of an industry that is always changing, apply for any one of our open positions today |
Support T2 Systems with Social Media services