Channel Marketing Operations Manager Palo Alto Networks
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Channel Marketing Operations Manager is responsible for driving the infrastructure strategy, business processes, reporting and analytics for programs that assure partner satisfaction around ease of doing business practices with Palo Alto Networks.
Manage all channel marketing operations, dashboards and reporting aspects of the Palo Alto Networks NextWave Partner Program.
-Design, enhance and implement the infrastructure & business processes required to effectively manage a successful set of Channel incentives & programs including Onboarding, Discount Matrix, Program Compliance Management, Lead Routing, Promotions Program Management and Reporting
-Report and analyze channel sales and marketing programs, promotions, and overall reseller performance and provide insights to help grow the business.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
Channel Program Operations Management
- Manage all partner incentive programs, dashboards and infrastructure
-Recommend ways to drive simplicity and improve processes with internal tools, documentation and technology
- Partner Profiles, Contacts and Roles
- Program Compliance Management
- Partner Scorecards
- Partner Initiated Demand Generation Programs
- Deal Registration Program
- MDF Program
- Partner Promotion
- Incentive programs
-Develop, maintain, document all channel operations procedures
-Proactively collaborate with Channel Sales team, Channel Marketing team, Partners and Distributors to provide appropriate information.
Channel Program Operations Reporting and Analytics
-Develop, manage and publish a set of core channel metrics to achieve visibility on impact from the defined programs, and drive enhancements thereof
-Produce monthly/quarterly reports and analysis on Partner/Distributor performance
-Provide reporting for QBRs, operation reviews and individual channel partner status updates.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Self-directed, professionally assertive and self-driven
- Disruptive and innovative channel marketing and operations style â€" this is a place where your creative ideas will be encouraged
- Program management skills, creating baseline numbers and create dashboards to easily measure program adoption and impact
- 3+ years of high-tech channel operations experience
||Santa Clara, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED