Channel Sales Manager, Public Sector Splunk
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Job Description: That's a cool job! I want it!
We are searching for an aggressive, experienced Reseller Channel Sales Manager for US Public Sector.
This individual will have a measurable track record of success selling and promoting IT solutions through enterprise VARs and Systems Integrators. Responsibilities include expanding relationships with existing partners as well as recruiting and developing new ones. You will establish and execute sales plans and go-to-market strategies to grow revenue in accordance with quota targets. You work closely with our sales organization in a fast-paced environment facilitating cooperative account and opportunity development. The position will require lot of travel as you will provide training and support partners making joint sales calls and closing deals.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- Work with reseller channel partners and the US & Public Sector Sales teams (Regional Managers, Technical Consultants and Inside Reps) promoting cooperative selling to enterprise.
- Recruit partners specialized on specific domains
- Meeting and exceeding set sales quotas while adhering to Splunk's sales rules of engagement.
- Manage and be the main point of contact for partners.
- Aggressively work to maximize partner total sales potential through best practices, training and support.
- Communicate masterfully with partners on products and service offerings.
- Create systems and procedures to streamline partner management.
- Work with marketing to drive programs and events to extend the relationships to new prospects.
- Continually learning about new products and improving selling skills.
- Provide weekly reporting of pipeline and forecast using the SalesForce automation tool.
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products.
- Attend and participating in sales meetings, product seminars and trade shows.
- Prepare written presentations, reports, and price quotations.
- Conduct contract negotiations.
- Define and execute partner sales plans and regular progress checkpoint reviews.
Requirements: I've already done that or have that!
- 7+ years channel and direct selling experience selling IT infrastructure solutions to medium and large Enterprise.
- Track record of success and knowledge with Enterprise VARs and Systems Integrators in the defined territory.
- Strong executive presence and polish
- Exceptional management, interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment
- Able to work independently and remotely from other members of your team and corporate
- Relevant software industry experience in IT systems, enterprise or infrastructure management
Education: Got it!
- Undergraduate degree required; MBA preferred
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED