Client Field Technical Services Analyst Boomi
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Dell Inc. is a worldwide provider of information technology solutions to a broad range of clients. We are currently looking for a Client Field Technical Analyst to join our desktop support team at Hahnemann University Hospital and Hahnemann Physician Practices in Philadelphia, PA.
This position provides technical support and training to personal computer and PC network users. Assists users in solving problems using available hardware and software tools. Also supports, installs, and maintains personal computers, local area networks, server hardware, operating systems, software, and related IT sanctioned peripherals.
- Installs and supports both hardware and software components for user group.
- Performs preventive maintenance, test and repair of equipment.
- Evaluates system configuration and software to ensure effective use of hardware resources.
- Addresses and resolves hardware, software and customer issues.
- Engages users to determine their potential future business requirements.
- Provides positive customer experience with each customer interaction.
- 4+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- 4+ years working in a Windows operating system environment.
- A+ desktop or equivalent skill set is required
- Additional certifications for various hardware platforms may be required.
- 2+ years experience interacting with customers resolving IT related issues
- Prior experience with Hospitals IT Operations
- Prior experience with Physician Practice IT support
Minimum Educational Requirements:
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell?s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
Our team members? health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
||Philadelphia, PA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED