Client Partner Brightcove
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Consulting | New York, NY, United States
Req ID: 802
In the time it takes you to read this sentence, the Brightcove video player has been loaded over 9,000 times worldwide. That's over 1 Billion video player requests per week!
Brightcove provides leading online platforms that enable publishing and distribution of the world's professional digital media. Our online video platform powers many of the world's largest media companies and brands, including Reebok, Universal Music Group, Fox and Showtime. In this role on the Consulting team, you'll be working directly with customers to help them distribute their digital content with engaging Brightcove-powered user experiences.
The global Consulting team draws from deep digital media expertise to address our client's complex issues that go beyond Brightcove's standard set of products and that span business, technology and end-user experience considerations.
The group provides services in two areas:
- Advisory, which entails envisioning and defining digital media strategies and roadmaps and
- Technology Services, which includes designing and building custom and innovative experiences around Brightcove products and leading large, complex development programs. We love to learn and to push the boundaries of what is currently possible. To sum it up, we're looking for the best and brightest to help our clients with leading-edge thinking, to influence innovation in Brightcove's products, and to build some really cool stuff.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Develop the overall strategy to grow an existing client account
- Work with Sales team to help develop and establish relationship for new accounts
- Participate in pipeline meeting/call and communicate any relevant information related to new and existing clients (i.e. budget, revenue recognition, change in scope, etc)
- As new projects come up, work to define scope, put together estimates and draft SOW
- Review project financials on a regular basis
- Negotiate Change Controls with the client (money wise not scope)
- Meet with Program Manager regularly to discuss any issues raised
- Expense approval to items that will be charged to business development versus the project, etc.
- Participate in the DA process by attending the general sessions (kick off meeting, etc) and working with the PM to close the loop on recommendations
- Become involved and help resolve in any issues raised by the PM.
- Ability to manage a client
- Ability to communicate
- Ability to collaborate
- Ability to lead
This position is based in New York, New York.
<< Back to Current Openings
||New York, NY |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.Investors: Accel Partners All Jobs: at Brightcove
|Headquarters:||One Cambridge Center|
Cambridge, MA 02142
|Company Profile:||Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.
We're dedicated to harnessing the inherent power of the Internet to transform the distribution and consumption of media.
Brightcove empowers content ownersfrom independent producers to major broadcast networksto reach their audiences directly through the Internet. At the same time, we help web publishers enrich their sites with syndicated video programming, and we give marketers more ways to communicate and engage with their consumers.
Most importantly, we give people the freedom to easily find, watch and participate in a broad range of video contentwhen and where they choose.|
Support Brightcove with Social Media services