Client Success Manager CrowdTwist
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
We're one of the hottest early stage companies in New York City specializing in loyalty technology. We're responsible for running end-to-end loyalty platforms for the biggest brands today - Pepsi, Miami Dolphins, Sony Music, Nestle--
Our team has many successful startups under our belts and is backed by leading venture capitalists including Softbank Capital.
We're looking for a client success manager who has a proven track record in managing digital, marketing and/or loyalty solutions for direct to consumer or B2B2C companies. You will be responsible for leading the success of our platform with our major clients. Come join us!
- -Build strong client relationships at all levels of client organization
- Build and own relationships while serving as primary client interface to CrowdTwist resulting in client retention and ability to be a reference
- Utilize persuasive communication skills to ensure client satisfaction of program strategy, content, marketing and performance
- Responsible for day-to-day management and execution of client programs
- Hold regular meetings to drive program strategy and execution resulting in strong ROI and value to clients
- Work with clients to define strategies, metrics, benchmarks and objectives and manage performance against achieving those needs and objectives
- Define and establish internal processes to help scale the company
- Build processes to maximize efficiencies across all client touch points, from on-boarding and training to weekly meetings and quarterly reviews
- Develop approach to deliver repeatable performance tracking, marketing best practices, product updates to all our clients
Candidate will have 3-5 years experience in Client Services account management and or marketing-related functions and a keen understanding of Internet business models. Successful candidates may bring experience from an agency, client, or consulting environment. Bachelor's degree required.
- Results Driven: Proven results on delivering/exceeding goals within budget and on-time with an attention to detail.. Experience managing and prioritizing multiple client requests in a fast-paced environment, including timeline scoping and making trade-offs.
- Relationship Management: Personality and aptitude to build strong relationships and bonds with client base. Experience setting and managing customer expectations.
- Communication Skills: Exemplary written and oral communication skills. Solid proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint/Keynote for client-ready reports and presos.
- Marketing: Knowledge and experience of working in online marketing services (including areas such as email marketing, SEO/SEM, display, web design) with campaign management and/or media planning background.
- Analytical Skills: Experience with qualitative and quantitative analysis of marketing program results including recommendations for strategic and/or tactical changes.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including 100% employer paid Medical, Dental, Vision, Short & Long Term Disability & Life Insurance for you and your dependents!
- Catered lunches, complimentary snacks and beverages
- Conveniently located office space close to transportation, great restaurants and Madison Square Park
Take a peek inside our office here: http://bit.ly/12hfxva
||New York, NY 10010 |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED