Client Support Specialist (Post Sales relationship mgmt, SaaS, etc.) Certona Corporation
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Certona has been selected again (as of 2013) as a Top Personalization Leader for five consecutive years (never been done before) on Internet Retailer's Top 500 Guide. This is something that we're all very proud of here!
Mile High View:
- Our Client Support Specialists and Account Managers maintain long-term relationships with their assigned clients to gain an understanding of the clients organization and the Recommendations impact on overall business, their business drivers, and their service needs - providing a delivery plan that ensures their success with Certona's suite of services.
- This is an ongoing Client Relationship Management Role - post-sales / post software implementation
- This is a Jr. level Acct Manager role and will be supported with Sr Account Management training and shadowing
- Some experience in developing and maintaining strategic customer relationships
- Experience with enterprise level software applications, familiarity with e-commerce SaaS models, and Internet services a plus.
- Develop, nurture, and monitor effective communication channels with clients and internal teams to support Client and internal goals
- Create, execute and oversee action plans to track client activities and projects and ensure engagement by appropriate parties through completion
- Handle daily support requests and triage any issues to a timely resolution
- Continually capture and monitor Client business drivers to ensure the optimal solution set and further Client engagement with Certona's services.
- Be open-minded, positive and creative - use those strengths to delight our Clients
- Must be an effective communicator (both written and oral), able to tailor message format and content to the audience in an effective fashion.
- Superior active listening skills are required.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects with multiple deadlines simultaneously.
- Excellent analytical capabilities to breakdown complex tasks into executable, sequential, and measureable steps.
- Creative problem solver, able to accomplish goals through a variety of processes and tools.
- Capability of staying abreast of technical developments outside of Certona and new business practices inside the industry.
- Ability to deal with complex customer relationships.
Highly Desired Skills:
- Retail/e-tail industry knowledge a major plus.
- Familiarity with e-commerce SaaS models and Internet a plus.
- Fluency with Microsoft's suite of business products is a plus
- Project Management tool experience is a plus
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
As of 2015 San Diego-based Certona was selected seven consecutive years as the Top Personalization Leader on Internet Retailer's Top 500 Guide. This is something that we're all very proud of here.
5 - 20M RaisedInvestors: ABS Ventures All Jobs: at Certona Corporation
|Headquarters:||9530 Towne Centre Drive|
San Diego, CA 92121
|Company Profile:||At Certona, our vision is to intelligently optimize and personalize the entire customer experience for each individual across all touch points, including their web site experience, e-mail, mobile, in-store, call center and social networks.
As the Pioneers of Personalization, we're a dynamic company that's shaping the world of personalized product and content recommendations for social, mobile and ecommerce applications. Our employees love working here, mostly for the fast pace, rapid growth, fun people, and great benefits. Not to mention, we're only one block from the beach in beautiful Del Mar, California.
We offer a competitive benefits package and the opportunity to work with some of the greatest technical and creative minds in the industry.
Support Certona Corporation with Social Media services