Cloud Security Software Engineer Voltage Security
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Summary:
Working closely with the CTO of the company you will architect, prototype and design the next generation of Voltage products to secure enterprise data for in the Cloud using a broad range of technologies such as HTTP proxies, browser plug-ins and integrations with SasS APIs.
Requirements (must have):
- Practical experience and detailed knowledge of HTTP proxy technologies.
- Detailed knowledge of application protocol inspection techniques.
- 2+ years experience architecting, designing and implementing multithreaded, high performance and reliable server side software using an object orientated language.
- Experience with designing and implementing web service APIs
- Strong verbal and written skills, capable in diverse mediums such as face-to-face, conference calls, email, instant messaging and user group forums
Requirements (nice to have):
- Experience developing security software, working with technologies including SSL SSL-VPNs and IPSEC VPNs, X.509, PKCS, ASN.1, PKI, OpenSSL
- Very well versed in application technologies such as n-tier computing, messaging, application integration, Service Oriented Architectures (SOA), .NET, Spring Framework, Hibernate, JMS
- Practical experience in a truly agile software development organization
- Education: B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience in a related field.
||1070 Arastradero Road |
Palo Alto, CA 94304
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED