CMO/VP of Marketing eCul de Sac, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED eCuldeSac.com is seeking a motivated, smart, and driven leader to become our VP/CMO of Marketing. This person will build and manage the entire marketing team and execute the overall strategic marketing plan for a fast growing consumer Internet Company. This person will be a member of the senior management team and will help guide the strategic direction of online services marketplace. This is a perfect opportunity for a senior leader at an established Internet company to join a promising start-up at an early stage.
- Build and manage the entire marketing team (Sales, BD, SEO/SEM, offline marketing, PR, social media)
- Refine and implement the marketing and sales strategy with specific focus on driving membership growth, brand awareness, and marketing usage
- Design and implement integrated online and offline marketing strategies and campaigns
- Work with development team to integrate marketing needs into the eCuldeSac website
- Compile, interpret, and report key metrics tied to specific marketing campaigns
- Engage in business development activities with potential partners
- Understand and evaluate competitive position with respect to existing and new entrants in the space
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 5+ years experience in consumer marketing and strategic development at a leading internet company
- Entrepreneurial experience at a similar stage company
- Experience executing and managing multi-pronged marketing campaigns including: online marketing, product marketing, brand management, public relations, direct marketing, and business development
- Strong organizational skills, excellent communication skills, effective marketing-related writing skills, and the initiative to work in the fast paced start-up environment
- Experience building and growing a successful marketing organization
- Superior analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative
- Experience with the online marketplace a plus, but not required.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Neighbor-2-neighbor marketplace for household services, connecting people who need help to people who can help.
< 5M RaisedSelf Funded All Jobs: at eCul de Sac, Inc.
|Headquarters:||30 Newbury Street, 3rd floor|
Boston, MA 02116
|Industry:||Consumer Products and Services|
|Company Profile:||In any neighborhood, there are people who need help and people who are ready to help. These roles switch frequently. In a perfect world, these two groups of people come together effortlessly. But the "neighborhood" has practically vanished as our lives have migrated online. eCul de Sac is an online marketplace where people can trade essential services in a trusted environment. This platform enables the posting of requests/offers, finalizing the transactions, payments and user reviews.|
Support eCul de Sac, Inc. with Social Media services