College Programs Manager Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED College Programs Manager
Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for managing global businesses. Our solutions combine the lower cost-of-ownership of SaaS with a modern approach to applications. Founded by PeopleSoft veterans Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri, Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Management and Worker Spend Management solutions for midsize and Fortune 500 companies.
Do you want to live your passion through your career? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, innovative environment where you contribute to the growth of a company and individuals on a daily basis? Then, Workday wants you to consider leading its College Programs.
As Workdayâs College Programs Manager, you will contribute to Workday's growth by leading a high-caliber, highly visible, award-winning team of five to identify, attract, hire and develop the companyâs future technical and functional experts, thought leaders, innovators and successors from top academic institutions in the US and Europe. Working with input from across the organization, you will develop and lead the overall program strategy and enable your team to enhance Workdayâs presence on campus, while also building and executing growth and development initiatives for new graduate hires, fondly referred to as Generation Workday. Your role is part Recruiting Manager and part Talent Manager, with a holistic, hands-on approach to hiring and retaining the brightest college talent available. You will provide guidance to, develop and execute various programs and events internally and externally aimed at promoting the Workday brand and developing a targeted candidate pipeline of new graduates and interns for various roles throughout the company.
Although small in number, the College Programs team packs an influential punch and has grown and become an integral part of Workdayâs overall recruiting plan. Always reaching to exceed expectations and being ready to take on any challenges, the team has proven to be strategically innovative and creative in an increasingly competitive talent market while simultaneously building and expanding our internal footprint and partnerships. A dynamic, high-energy environment will keep you on your toes and force you to color outside the lines, while prioritizing efforts and maintaining focus.
- Lead and influence at all levels of the organization through relationships, demonstrating your passion, commitment and abilities through actions.
- Lead team strategy for overall college program branding, planning and outreach to build Workdayâs short and long-term candidate pipeline.
- Provide the College Programs team and Generation Workday group with thought leadership, coaching, mentorship, and guidance. Lead key initiatives around career growth and development.
- Take a data-driven approach to developing comprehensive program strategies that build candidate pipelines from targeted talent pools.
- Define, measure and prove ROI of college programs to clients, using unquestionable data.
- Innovate on the use of data, reporting and tools to inform strategies, outreach and improve program effectiveness.
- Act as strategic partner with internal teams and individuals, including experienced Recruiting, HR, Finance, organization VPs and executive sponsors.
- Develop and track against annual program budget and resource plan, with a cost-conscientious approach.
- Bachelors Degree.
- 10+ years professional experience, with a proven track record of developing new programs that appeal to internal and external customers, while meeting short and long-term organizational needs.
- College/University recruiting experience preferred; however, open to marketing, communications, HR, talent management, recruiting, or college programs experience.
- Ability to anticipate and respond to a fast-moving internal; as well as, external competitive talent landscape.
- Proven track record of proactive, strategic vision taken from concept to execution and measurement/improvement.
- Demonstrated effective team management and program leadership skills.
- Experience in technical sourcing or student recruiting; outreach program development or HR.
- People management skills; mentoring and coaching team members.
- Proven track record of results; demonstrated accountability for achieving individual and shared goals.
- Ability to work with multiple groups, including remote teams, building strong personal networks across a complex, fast-moving organization.
- High level of interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills; excellent problem-solving capabilities and strong analytical skills.
- The ability to bring a sense of humor and fun, positive outlook to your role â both in working with your team and the Generation Workday recruits and hires.
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services