Community and Developer Relations Manager Yodlee
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Community and Developer Relations Manager owns the developer community experience and acts as the voice of the community.
Qualifications and Skills:
3-5 years experience in the following areas:
- Own and hone the end-to-end developer user experience, including the developer portal, documentation, FAQs, community forums, communication around data fixes, introductory tutorial, testimonials/use cases.
- Create compelling visual & written organization of Yodlee APIs & work with technical team to ensure APIs are developer friendly
- Execute strategy for engaging and nurturing the developer community (across API and FinApp developers) and drive outbound developer marketing across multiple channels, including blog, social media, and email. Create lead gen tools showcasing use cases & key client implementations
- Drive viral growth of the developer community, developing creative programs for nurturing community â€œchampionsâ€ and super-users and managing other community building activities (e.g., conferences, developer events, meetups, etc.)
- Look ahead to spot potential API & FinApp community issues early and manage through the communications to escalate/resolve
- Post content across social media channels and monitor/respond to comments and posts by users on those channels. Identify and highlight important user generated content when appropriate
- Work with team and Yodlee Product Management to filter, communicate and prioritize product requests and requirements from the community
- Identify and partner communities to both support their growth and promote their activities. Work with the marketing team to communicate broadly to key communities, when appropriate.
- Experience in Financial Services a plus
- Work effectively with internal cross-functional organizations
- Knowledge of SOAP and REST
- Drive accelerated developer adoption of Yodlee's APIs, with the objective of sparking viral usage growth
- Ensure that the Yodlee Interactive APIs are as developer friendly as possible
- Leverage the power of the existing developer community, with a base of over 300 developers, to improve the API offering, gain FinApp developers and help drive the roadmap
- Act as YI's developer advocate, serving as both an ambassador to the community as well as the â€œvoice of the community,â€ representing developer interests
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
The ideal candidate will have strong experience at building technical communities and understanding how to drive enthusiasm amongst developers for the Yodlee APIs & platform. This role requires creativity, technical writing, analytical prowess, and a deep intuition on how to read and act on the â€œdigital body languageâ€ of the developer community. Specific experience working with developer communities is highly desirable. The ideal candidate will have driven explosive growth of a developer community. Experience in product marketing or marketing communications is also advantageous.
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED