Community Retention and Engagement Manager Gree
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Â
We are looking for an experienced individual to join our growing team at GREE and run one of the largest fan communities in mobile gaming. The Community Retention & Engagement Manager will be responsible for creating, implementing, and managing all community/fan-focused efforts for GREE Games, and acting as the voice of the community within the company. The Community Retention & Engagement Manager will work closely with the Product, Marketing, and Consumer Operations teams to create and execute game-specific community plans across the breadth of GREEâs game portfolio. This will include community engagement and moderation activities, creating promotional items, and managing relationships with key fans through forums and direct communication channels. The Community Retention & Engagement Manager will be required to communicate results and performances to multiple parties, and be reporting directly to the Director of Consumer Operations.
- Evangelize the game and studio presence online and in person for all appropriate venues
- Develop and maintain a robust online community and serve as a voice within those communities
- Build relationships with key influencers to convert them into evangelists
- Communicate new products, features, game events to the community, and bring back new game ideas and feedback to the studio teams
- Develop new community programs to increase engagement and retention within the community
- Three or more years of experience managing online communities, or equivalent experience in an adjacent field
- Experience in managing multiple communities through a variety of communication tools
- Ability to work between and maintain quality relationships among many cross functional groups
- Strong technical knowledge of community platforms, systems and software
- Be passionate and enjoy talking about games and gamers
- Excellent communication skills
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Self Funded All Jobs: at Gree
|Company Profile:||Our goal is to make mobile social gaming meaningful by building the best mobile social gaming ecosystem for users and developers worldwide.
GREE was ranked as Japan's fastest-growing tech company by Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in 2010, and now has a global reach of over 140 million users.
Over the past 30 years, Japanese companies have successfully pushed gaming into the mainstream, and we see the same opportunity for GREE with mobile social gaming.
GREE's US office is currently in Burlingame, CA but will be moving to San Francisco in April 2012.|
Support Gree with Social Media services