Compensation and Benefits Manager Gree
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Human Resources | San Francisco, CA, United StatesÂ
GREE International, Inc.
We are looking for a compensation and benefits manager to join our growing team.Â The Comp and Benefits Manager will be responsible for the compensation function and the administration of employee benefits in all company operations.Â The ideal candidate will be able to work independently and have the ability to be versatile and flexible in a fast, changing environment.
- Develop a compensation and benefits philosophy and practice for the company
- Provide compensation expertise and support to management, Staffing and HR Business Partners
- Conduct market assessments for development of company base/bonus budgets, guidelines and programs
- Monitors the effectiveness of existing compensation policies, guidelines and procedures recommending plan revision as well as new plans which are cost effective and consistent with compensation trends and company objectives
- Maintain/update salary ranges, bonus targets, and equity guidelines
- Administers employee benefits program such as medical, dental, vision, term life insurance plans, disability programs and retirement plans.
- Manage benefit plans including plan design review and analysis and competitive benchmarking.
- Manage vendor relationships and performance including service levels, plan amendments and annual renewals.
- Maintain compliance of benefit programs including coordinating the annual benefits audit and 5500 filing, updating the SPD and ensuring all required regulatory notices are filed and employee communications distributed.Â
- Manage the comp and benefits team in day-to-day operations to ensure delivery of high internal customer satisfaction
- Bachelorâs degree in HR, Business or related field
- 7+ years progressive experience in compensation and benefits, including management of retirement plans, 5500 filings, internal and external audits, cost analysis
- CCP or CEBS certification preferred
- Working knowledge of compensation and benefits laws and federal and state regulations, including but not limited to FMLA/CFRA, ADA and workers compensation.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills and the ability to deal effectively and courteously with all levels of employees and management.
- Strong project management skills including organization, attention to detail and setting accurate timelines and execution.
- The ability to handle and maintain and high-level of confidentiality and common sense regarding sensitive information is a must.
- Ability to multi-task and set priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility to adjust in a growing, changing environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experience using ADP, SAP or any other HRIS
||San Francisco, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Functional Area:||Administration / HR|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Self Funded All Jobs: at Gree
|Company Profile:||Our goal is to make mobile social gaming meaningful by building the best mobile social gaming ecosystem for users and developers worldwide.
GREE was ranked as Japan's fastest-growing tech company by Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in 2010, and now has a global reach of over 140 million users.
Over the past 30 years, Japanese companies have successfully pushed gaming into the mainstream, and we see the same opportunity for GREE with mobile social gaming.
GREE's US office is currently in Burlingame, CA but will be moving to San Francisco in April 2012.|
Support Gree with Social Media services