Compensation and Talent Management Consultant Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Compensation and Talent Management Consultant â Western Region
Do you want to actually look forward to Monday mornings?
You can at Workday! Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for managing global businesses. We embody the qualities of a great company, offer world-class products and services, listen to our employees, empower creativity and innovation, and celebrate a job well done. Itâs that simple and has earned us the #1 ranking on three 2012 âBest Places to Workâ surveys (as voted by our employees).
The Compensation and Talent Management Consultant will be responsible for ensuring the successful implementation of the Workdayâs Compensation and Talent Management solutions, as well as provide Workday product and implementation expertise to their engagements.Â In addition, (s)/he will work with their clients to understand their business requirements and help configure and test the Workday solution.
This position is available within the Western Region, including:Â Pleasanton and/or Southern CA, Salt Lake City UT, Denver CO, or Seattle WA.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Become an expert in the Workday HCM product suite with an emphasis on compensation and talent management
- Perform the following on an engagement:Â
- Understand the client business requirements
- Configure the Workday solution
- Demonstrate the configurations through the development of prototype systems
- Assist the client in testing the Workday solution
- Work with the client to help convert legacy data into Workday
- Complete the work assigned by the Engagement Manager within the budgeted time allocated
- Assist the integration consulting team in helping to configure and test integrations between Workday and third party/custom solutions
- Understand Workdayâs Implementation Methodology and use it on all engagements
- Work with Delivery Assurance to ensure compliance with agreed to checkpoints
- Ensure the client takes advantage of Workday best practices and identify opportunities to position other service offerings
- Ensure the client is referencable once the client is in production
- Provide the Engagement Manager with status reports and keep them apprised of overall project status
- Participate in update training and other events that help share oneâs product skills with other consultants
- 4+ years implementing Human Capital Management solutions
- Previous consulting experience with a consulting/software company
- Experience implementing Workday, SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, ADP or similar applications
- Experience with the following functional areas:
- Talent Management
- HCM business process
- Bachelor degree required
- Passion for customer service
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Functional and technical experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Business analysis and requirements gathering abilities
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training
- Experience with multiple HCM applications a plus
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services