Compliance Analyst Guidewire Software
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Guidewire is expanding our Compliance team.
We are seeking an analyst to help ensure compliance with Information Security and regulatory requirements, such as SOX and Privacy. This position reports to the Manager, Information Security and Compliance.
- Obtain quarterly reports from HR as source for IT access reviews
- Assist Application Owners in their reviews of user access and account terminations
- Prepare and issue quarterly reminders of activities needing to be accomplished for SOX reviews
- Work with System Business Owners to ensure that all reviews are completed on time
- Obtain SASE16 reports annually from vendors whose systems are in scope
- Prepare spreadsheet of User Control Considerations, Audit Exceptions, and a Consolidation of all Comments; work with Application Owners and Internal Audit through completion of analysis in a timely manner
- Ensure that SOX compliance site is updated in a timely manner with all pertinent artifacts for each fiscal quarter
- As needed, develop desk procedures for work areas needing documentation to assist with review processes
- Develop an understanding of privacy regulations, both domestically and internationally
- Create training tools for Guidewire employees to ensure compliance with Information Security policies and pertinent regulatory requirements (such as data privacy and SOX)
- Work with business areas to document Guidewire policies and procedures
- Develop and maintain templates for Guidewire policies and procedures
- Maintain online collection of all Guidewire policies and procedures
- Maintain list and understand contractual agreements made with customers regarding information security and compliance with customer
- Assist in the selection of a compliance monitoring tool; be responsible for the tool
- Assist in the maintenance of the Guidewire Information Security and Compliance SharePoint site
- Other duties as assigned
What sets Guidewire's team apart?
We prize clear, rational and collaborative communications plainly based on logic, total commitment to quality, and to making decisions based on factual evidence. Since a large portion of our team is dispersed throughout the world, your ability to communicate by written, oral and collaborative communications is required. We especially value teamwork in Alliances. We architected the team to work as a unit and not only as individual contributors. Your ability to get along and synthesize with your teammates is paramount to your success here.
Who is Guidewire Software?
Our customers are insurance companies, and insurance software is surprisingly complex, difficult to get right, and actually a lot of fun to work on. Demand for our software is on the rise. Our newest offering, Guidewire Live, offers our customers an opportunity to share large problems with the greater Guidewire community and access shared Third Party applications. With an emphasis on high availability, highly secure, and practically follow the sun service level agreements, Guidewire has robust product offerings.
Our hiring is as methodical, rational and stringent as our Development standardsâ€¦.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent; Master's degree preferred
- 5 years experience in compliance with State or Federal regulations, information security, or privacy
- Must be very detail oriented
- Capable of working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work with people at all levels at Guidewire
- Broad expertise knowledge of general business operations
- Ability to contribute to development of company objectives and principles and achieve goals creatively and effectively
- Ability to work on significant and unique issues that require analysis of situations or data requiring evaluation of intangibles
- Ability to exercise independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for decision making and obtaining results
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, be able to interface cross functionally within the organization and outside customers and vendors
- Advanced MS Office system skills
- Desire to learn new skills
As a team, our mission is to provide distinguished consulting and support services to prospects, partners, and customers which result in 100 percent reference-able customers which guides us in all that we do.
Guidewire has pursued one mission from its founding as a company in 2001: to be the pre-eminent provider of next-generation core systems -- policy, claims, and billing -- to the global property-casualty (general) industry. All of our employees understand that we serve only one industry and strive to solve one problem: to enable insurance carriers to migrate completely from legacy systems to a modern core system platform. We have recruited extensively among experts in the industry to ensure that we learn from veterans of insurance system design and implementation. Today, insurance experience is pervasive throughout the Guidewire organization, especially in our Product Management and Implementation Services groups. The company is headquartered in Foster City, California, US with offices in London, Dublin, Paris, Munich, Sydney, Toronto, Tokyo, Hong Kong, and operations in Poland and mainland China. Guidewire is owned by its employees and is publicly traded on the NYSE EURO under the call sign GWRE.
||Foster City, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
As the number one provider of enterprise software applications to the property and casualty insurance industry, we beat our competitors (Accenture, SAP, and others) 9 times out of 10. Guidewire is an award-winning company both within the insurance industry and in the software technology space. Given our success and increasing demand for our products domestically and internationally, we continue to experience double-digit revenue growth. Guidewire has offices throughout the world, including in London, Munich, Paris, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto, Hong Kong, and the United States.
Profitable Investors: Battery Ventures
, Bay Partners
, U.S. Venture Partners All Jobs: at Guidewire Software
|Headquarters:||2211 Bridgepointe Parkway, Ste 200|
San Mateo, CA 94404
|Company Profile:||Guidewire Software is a profitable, privately held, and VC-backed enterprise software product development company that exclusively serves the 1.5 trillion dollar property and casualty insurance industry. Our products enable companies such as GEICO, Liberty Mutual, and Amica to efficiently run their high volume core operations, including underwriting, policy administration, claims, and billing.
Our success can be directly attributed to the bright and extremely talented employees who make it all happen. If you are looking for an opportunity where your talents will not only be recognized and leveraged but also challenged, at a company that is grabbing significant market share in a 1.5 trillion dollar industry, then Guidewire is the place for you. We have an extremely low-turnover organization and 100 percent customer referenceability.
Support Guidewire Software with Social Media services