Compliance Solutions Specialist AvePoint
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Compliance Solutions Specialist
Business Development | Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
AvePoint is a global technology company and proven software leader. Since its founding in 2001, AvePoint provides enterprise-class governance and infrastructure management solutions for Microsoft SharePoint. Propelled by its SharePoint-exclusive research & development team, AvePoint helps more than 10,000 customers â€" including many Fortune 500 companies and government agencies â€" meet their specific business objectives utilizing SharePoint.
AvePoint, Inc. is headquartered and maintains its principal operational center in Jersey City, NJ, with wholly owned operational centers in the USA, Canada, Australia, South Africa, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Japan, Singapore, and China. AvePoint is a Microsoft Gold Certified Portals and Collaboration Partner and Gold Certified ISV Partner as well as a US Government GSA provider via strategic partnerships.
AvePoint is currently seeking a Compliance Solutions Specialist to join our Global Risk Management and Compliance team. As a Compliance Solutions Specialist, you will add high-level value to AvePoint by accelerating customer adoption of AvePoint Compliance solutions. You will lead efforts to expand both market share and revenue share for the suite in your territory. You will build a strategy with tactics and execution plan that includes all AvePoint stakeholders (Sales, Services, Marketing, Partners, etc.). You will act as a business partner and lead and support geographic district processes for technology adoption towards deployment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Drive technology solution sales and adoption
-Develop in-depth understanding of AvePoint Compliance platform solutions. Articulate the value they bring in solving customer business problems.
-Convey messaging that translates the generic technology capability to customer-specific value messages.
-Articulate the economic value proposition that helps drive deployment for the technology set.
-Execute technology adoption and deployment strategy for the compliance solutions that ensures superior customer satisfaction results, long-term customer lifecycle and annuity, and incremental revenue opportunities.
- Focus on capability-led selling and optimization including partners to scale the breadth & depth of the solution.
- Align strategies and tactics to industry where possible.
- Lead World Class Selling Activities-Art of Selling
-Strategic Deal investments-engage directly in must-win adoption accounts for the district, to accelerate adoption and achieve customer satisfaction and reference accounts / case studies for future sales.
-Leverage customer insight to improve decision making.
- Drive Innovation opportunities. Select key customer scenarios and engage in top District opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline required
- Master's degree a plus-CIPP, JD and or advanced degree or certification in compliance is a plus!
- 10-15+ years relevant sales experience selling compliance solutions
- Experience with W3C WCAG, Section 508, Data Privacy and/or Information Security regulatory standards required
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, Exchange, SharePoint, Lync and Dynamics platforms
- Understanding of competitive compliance products & services/tools
- Strong negotiation, organization, and presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Significant experience delivering persuasive presentations to both technical and business decision makers
- Strong virtual teaming abilities, exceptional leadership skills, and a strong commitment to customer service
- Knowledgeable in strategic planning, risk analysis and business justification
<< Back to Current Openings
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED