Infor Global Solutions
Infor is the world's third largest business software company. We develop and acquire proven software products that have rich, built-in functionality. Then we make them better. We invest resources into product innovation and enhancement. Our goal: To provide the best possible software experience and a lower total cost of ownership for our customers.
POSITION: Consulting Operations Sr. Business Analyst
This Senior Business Analyst position reports to a Global Consulting Operations team whose charter is to formulate, implement and drive operational efficiency and excellence via policy/process documentation and system maintenance/enhancements. To contribute to this charter, the Sr. Business Analyst will be responsible for the design, development and deployment of business policy, process and system requirements spanning the entire lifecycle of a Consulting contract. This position involves close interaction with other organizations such as Local Consulting Operations and Project Management, Finance, Legal, AIT, etc. to drive all efforts to closure.
The Sr. Business Analyst is expected to gain a deep, hands-on understanding of the Operational functions and systems supported by the Global Consulting Operations team, and drive necessary solutions. Job duties are varied and complex, utilizing independent judgment and the ability to identify and recommend solutions. Attention to detail is critical. Ability to collect, organize, and mange tasks collaboratively is also critical. As a result, strong follow-through and relationship management skills strongly desired. Strong written and verbal communication skills are also required.
· Actively identify issues/gaps with current documentation and work with regional teams to determine global solutions.
· Develop and document new policies, processes and system requirements as mandated by Executive Management.
· Work with the Reporting & Control team to apply documented expectations/controls to business reporting to enforce monitoring and compliance of set guidelines.
· Manage change management activities when implementing new policies, processes and system changes.
· Become subject matter expert (SME) for systems used.
· Deliver training as needed for newly deployed policy/process/system requirements.
· Lead and/or participate in global projects, such as data migrations for Mergers and Acquisitions, User Acceptance Testing, system maintenance, etc.
· Bachelor's Degree in a business or technical discipline.
· 3 or more years of demonstrated experience as a Business Analyst in Operations; preferably consulting for a business software company.
· Experience developing and documenting policies and procedures.
· Experience implementing/testing/supporting/training on systems, ideally SalesForce.com or Clarity.
· Excellent communication skills â€" one-to-one and one-to-many (e.g. training delivery).
· Excellent interpersonal skills in a multicultural environment essential.
· Ability to work autonomously but also be a team player and support team members.
· Ability to work to very tight project deadlines.
· Ability to communicate effectively in writing, verbally and as a presenter.
· Creative approach to problem solving and issue resolution.
· Self-motivated and self-managed with a high degree of analytical ability.
· Dedicated and hard-working.
|Location:||Remote Office, OR |