Consulting Practice Manager, Infor Global Solutions, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Consulting Practice Manager,
USA, Remote Office US
Monday, May 13, 2013
In the regional ICS organization, the Consulting Manager reports to the regional Practice Director, manages a team of functional consultants with the main focus of the role being project delivery. The CM drives project excellence & profitability on all client engagements within assigned territory, meeting client & business requirements, through maximization of revenue and management of a team of consultants. The CM supports Project Managers at Steering Meetings in the billable role of Project Executive. The principal KPI's are billed utilization, bookings & project performance. The CM works closely with ICS Sales in the sales process to define, sell & negotiate projects.
Duties and responsibilities:
Build and maintain long term relationships with customers in the assigned territory.
- Support the License & Services Sales teams to achieve their bookings targets
- Negotiate with customers/prospects
- Work closely with ICS Sales to define the Statement of Work
- Actively contribute to and establish business developments plans for the assigned territory
- Acts as Project Executive, in a billable role supporting Project Managers
- Manage a team of Functional Consultants with responsibility for team utilization, recruitment, retention, performance evaluation, competence development, coaching & team building.
- Achieve team & personal billed utilization targets
- Achieve objectives set by regional Practice Director regarding bookings & project performance
- Responsible for all activities surrounding the delivery of services, successful implementations, and overall client satisfaction within the assigned territory
- Seek additional revenue opportunities and negotiate contracts of work to maximize revenue generation
- Serve as escalation point for client issues and concerns.
- Resolve complex business problems.
- Oversee appropriate 3rd party project resources.
- Work closely with Competence Centre management on capacity planning, resourcing requirements for major projects & resource competence development plans
- Work closely with Resource Planning on scheduling of resources & staffing of projects
- Be a spokesperson internally and externally to support development and growth of the assigned territory
- Manage internal communication to employees.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience of successful implementation of large scale software implementation projects (E)
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly-changing environment (E)
- Proven ability to develop and maintain effective internal and external business relationships with various levels of management (E)
- Experience working with, and or coordinating the efforts of multiple parties (E)
- Experience in software industry or related industry including management experience (E)
- Knowledge of Infor company products and services (E)
- Knowledge of applicable industry terminology and practices (E)
- Ability to manage forecast / pipeline and reflect a true position with date driven deadlines (E)
- Line Management experience preferably in a shared service model (E)
- Excellent communication, presentation, organizational and planning skills (E)
- Excellent understanding of English (communication and writing) (E)
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work as a team member and customer liaison (E)
- Professional appearance and presentation. (E)
- Bachelors Degree in a related field or equivalent work experience (D)
- Services sales experience and strong track record of overachievement on targets (D)
- Budget management experience; revenue and cost budgeting experience (D)
- MS-Office suite and various other software applications used as required (D)
- May required to work additional hours as required
- High levels of stress may occur periodically
Send to Friend
||Remote Office, OR |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED