Content Marketing Associate Source Medical Solutions
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Description
Recently ranked by Healthcare Informatics as one of the Top 100 Healthcare IT companies, SourceMedical provides outpatient information solutions and services for ambulatory surgery centers, surgical hospitals, and rehabilitation clinics nationwide.
With a 20-year track record and more than 6,000 satisfied customers, SourceMedical is the trusted source for innovative applications, in-depth industry expertise and unsurpassed customer service. The company?s unique, end-to-end systems improve operational efficiency and cash flow while enabling healthcare facilities to capture, analyze and exchange data to deliver a higher standard of patient care. Check out our website at www.sourcemed.net to learn more about us.
SourceMedical is currently seeking a Content Marketing Associate to be located in Wallingford, CT.
Summary of Position:
Working with team, especially Digital Content Leader and Marketing Analyst, will contribute to campaign planning, execution and analysis. Will report directly to VP, Marketing.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
1. Help produce client & prospect e-newsletters (monthly), providing content and ensuring search-engine optimization.
2. Assist with cross-purposing all relevant stories (case studies, testimonials, white papers, webinar highlights) to Website, social media feeds, blogs with all needed tagging.
3. Support the SourceMed website (2.0) content, including video storytelling
4. Support logistics for educational thought-leadership webinars
5. Support partner webinars, ensuring promotion, content and messaging are consistent with SourceMed standards
6. Support Google Adwords campaigns and reporting
7. Track and feed content in blogs, social media feeds
8. Other duties as assigned by Manager
Education / Qualifications
--Two to three years post-college; Bachelor?s Degree
--Comfortable with technical writing
--Journalism or Marketing Degree preferred
--Limited travel may be required.
SourceMedical offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package and an opportunity for growth in an emerging company.
||Wallingford, CT |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED