Corporate Account Manager MicroSeismic
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED The applicant must be highly motivated and have the ability to work independently selling to Exploration and Production companies in their specific geographic area. The ideal candidate should have a minimum of five (5) years selling to completion/reservoir engineers, geologists, and/or geophysicists. Knowledge and experience in oil and gas completions and fracturing or geophysical experience is a plus. A degree in Sciences, Engineering, or Business is preferred. Knowledge of Microsoft Office is required with excellent writing, verbal, and presentation skills.
The duties and responsibilities include:
- Achieving annual sales quota
- Full account management including prospecting, face to face selling, defining project requirements and objectives, generating proposals, contract negotiation, closing, accurate forecasting, and project management.
- Effectively present our value proposition and technical services solution
- Develop and implement a 12 month strategic sales and marketing plan for your area
- Attend selected trade shows and exhibitions
- Attend quarterly sales meetings in Houston
- Provide ongoing input to product development based on your clients needs and requirements.
||800 Tully Road |
Houston, TX 77079
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED