Corporate Recruiter Construction Software Technologies
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED This position?s primary responsibility is to address staffing needs for iSqFt. This includes all aspects of the recruiting
process including; job analysis, position description, interview process, marketing materials/job postings, candidate
selection, compensation analysis, and offer. Fulfilling staffing needs is essential to keep departments growing at the same
pace as company.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Recruiting for administrative, sales, software development and other departments as needed.
2. Consult with department managers to assess needs, review job description, assessing compensation, and create
3. Utilize internet resume search databases and postings to identify candidates
4. Facilitate the hiring process including screening candidates, interview scheduling, candidate evaluations, and
conduct pre-offer/employment screening.
5. Other responsibilities include general HR work and administrative tasks on behalf of HR Director as requested.
Essential Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
1. General HR Knowledge
2. Knowledgeable of applicable employment laws
3. Strong computer skills in MS Office; working knowledge of careerbuilder.com, Monster.com, Dice.com, and other
4. Working knowledge in ADP payroll, and MS Viso preferred
Training/Educational or Experience:
1. 3-5+ years recruiting with a track record of successful placements
2. Experience college recruiting, job fairs, and other external recruiting activities
3. Experience creating recruiting strategies for technical and non-technical positions
4. 3-5+ years of additional HR Generalist experience
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
Heavy Phone Work, long periods at desk.
To apply for this positi
||4500 Lake Forest Drive |
Cincinnati, OH 45242
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED