Creative Director Gree
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Creative Director
GREE International, Inc.
We are looking for an experienced Creative Director to join our established, but growing team to help attract users to our mobile social gaming experiences. GREE produces many games annually for a wide and varied demographic. The Creative Director and his/her team must be able to deeply understand and target these individuals to help drive initial engagement.Â
- Collaborate with Marketing and Product teams to develop the strongest creative approach per game and campaign.Â
- Define the visual and creative design needs of the organization and develop effective solutions.
- Responsible for delivering high-quality materials on time and on budget.
- Develop, implement, and iterate on effective design processes and procedures.
- Lead and manage internal and possibly external designers to improve their work and maintain the quality of work across the group.
- Mentor internal team with best practices, competitive analysis, and hands on experience.
- 5-7 years of experience in interactive design
- 3+ years managing both internal and external design teams
- Experience leading the design and implementation process
- Deep understanding in either games or mobile, and ideally both.
- Highly knowledgeable in UI creation, content pipelines and asset management
- Able to handle multiple tasks/projects and work under pressure
- Experience in SEO for mobile App Stores is a huge plus.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oralÂ
||San Francisco, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Self Funded All Jobs: at Gree
|Company Profile:||Our goal is to make mobile social gaming meaningful by building the best mobile social gaming ecosystem for users and developers worldwide.
GREE was ranked as Japan's fastest-growing tech company by Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in 2010, and now has a global reach of over 140 million users.
Over the past 30 years, Japanese companies have successfully pushed gaming into the mainstream, and we see the same opportunity for GREE with mobile social gaming.
GREE's US office is currently in Burlingame, CA but will be moving to San Francisco in April 2012.|
Support Gree with Social Media services