Do you want to actually look forward to Monday mornings? You can at Workday! We embody the qualities of a great company, offer world-class products and services, listen to our employees, empower creativity and innovation, and celebrate a job well done. Itâs that simple, and has earned us the #1 ranking on 2012 & 2013's âBest Places to Workâ surveys (as voted by our own employees).Â
Are you adept at not only understanding, but driving and focusing a customerâs business needs while delivering a solid and workable solution?Â Can you have meaningful industry-related conversations with a customer, while also discussing their configuration needs? If so, then CE wants YOU.
In Customer Enablement, we focus on delivering value to our production customers and driving customer adoption, self-sufficiency and loyalty. Â Customer Enablement Consultants have broad and deep understanding of Workday core HCM applications with a focus on talent, compensation, benefits or absence.Â We look for the willingness to learn and be able to demonstrate and deploy Workday solutions and the ability to quickly learn new features as soon as they become available.
Enablement Programs delivered by Customer Enablement Consultants are varied, giving you the opportunity to do more than work with one client over a long period.Â The programs are designed to assist customers across a spectrum of self-sufficiency and include:
- Next Level presentations (one hour detailed feature demonstrations);
- Enablement Workshops (2-day multi-customer facilitation that includes feature familiarization, demonstrations and activities as well as coaching customers as they configure in their own sandbox environments);
- Jumpstarts (one-on-one customer workshop);
- Deployments (full deployment of a feature like Talent Management, Compensation or Expenses), and;
- Review and Recommend (configuration and business requirements reviews with a detailed follow-up deliverable calling out opportunities for optimization)
Position available Pleasanton, or in US Major Metropolitan Areas such as NY Metro, Chicago, Atlanta, Washington, DC or Dallas
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Conduct discovery activitiesÂ toÂ understand customer requirements, timeline and scope of the project.Â This frequently includes application demonstrations to familiarize the customer with current features to determine fit/gap;
- Develop and deliverÂ Customer Enablement programs as outlined above, including end-to-end feature deployments
- Clearly and effectively communicate a deployment approach/strategy;
- Drive creation of new, value-add programs to drive customer feature adoption;
- Have a thorough understanding of the Workday HCM core, including cross-functional features like configurable security and the business process framework.
- Keep up to date with industry practices in HCM, Talent Management, Compensation, etc. and be able to engage with the client on those topics;
- Have or gain a thorough understanding of Workday Core in addition to specific feature areas like talent, compensation, benefits and absence as well as new features as they are released.
- 3+ years of consulting experience in change management or management consulting
- 10+ years Â of software consulting experience on large, enterprise projects
- Bachelor degree required.
- Capable of influencing and interacting with senior executives, internally and externally;
- Capable of leading and influencing large design meetings towards an effective and collaborative outcome
- Ability to deliver and drive results to a managed project plan
- Able to understand complex technical and process issues and facilitate/influence decision making
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills â the ability to distill complex concepts into compelling, relevant and understandable presentations is paramount.
- Certified or ability to certify in Workday HCM and to deploy the solution;
- Ability to demonstrate Workday effectively (including value, benefits, etc.) as part of any enablement program;
- Ability to learn Workday technology and applications quickly through instruction and self-training.
- Ability to travel up to 70% of the time
- The ability to collaborate with other organizations within Workday effectively
- The ability to manage time well, and work on multiple engagements and deliverables simultaneously