Customer Experience Manager, Customer Strategy & Operations HubSpot
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The HubSpot Customer Strategy and Operations team is looking for an experienced Senior Business & Systems Analyst who is knowledgeable and enthusiastic about working on the strategy, design and execution for best-of-breed, scalable, end-to-end enterprise business processes, reporting solutions and CRM system processes to help transform and manage our Customer Experience, Retention and Expansion Funnel.
The candidate must be knowledgeable in SAAS customer management practices including processes and metrics related to Onboarding, Account Management, Professional Services, Customer Support, University training and certification and SAAS Usage Data. A successful candidate will have an understanding of how to manage and measure these processes within our primary system of record, Salesforce.com. You will closely work with account management, professional services, education and collections to manage measure and report on the health of our customers and the effective execution of our customer programs.
- Manage the Customer Experience funnel, tracking customer success throughout the lifecycle
- Creation of reports, collateral and tools to create real time actionable visibility to assist the organization with timely and thorough execution of customer lifecycle programs
- Produce an executive ready business review presentation that communicates progress, interpretations of success and go-forward recommendations on a regular cadence
- Own and execute the roadmap, strategy, execution, deployment and ongoing maintenance of a number of strategic customer programs aimed at improving specific aspects of the customer lifecycle
- Bachelor's degree
- Understanding of the SAAS customer lifecycle required
- Minimum of 6+ years of relevant experience
- Advanced Salesforce.com reporting experience
- Standard PowerPoint skills
- Excellent analytical and communication skills required
- Detail orientated/ On-time delivery / Comfortable creating material for executives
- Organized self-starter and possess the intellectual curiosity to be a problem solver
- Ability to work independently without constant supervision
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator
- Prior consulting experience in CRM, Marketing Automation or ERP
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Familiarity with effective salesforce object modeling
||Cambridge, MA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED