Customer Reference Manager Splunk
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Job Description: That's a cool job! I want it!
Splunk's â€œCustomer Reference Managerâ€ will have the opportunity to work with some of the happiest and most innovative customers in the world. This newly created position will be responsible for developing and managing a formal customer loyalty program and will also be involved in public relations functions.
The customer reference manager will work at San Francisco HQ. Some travel will be required, from local to international. This position will report into the Director of Public Relations.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- Develop and manage global customer loyalty program
- Collaborate with various Splunk teams to secure customer references
- Fulfill marketing reference requests which will include but are not limited to case studies, industry/trade show award and speaking opportunities, press pitches, press releases, product launches, ROI stories and a wide variety of Splunk events
- Manage global speaking and awards program
- Write press releases and other collateral as assigned
- Assist in managing public relations firms
Requirements: I've already done that or have that!
- Proven track record of developing or managing high-volume customer reference programs
- 3 -7 years of experience in customer references and/or public relations in enterprise software
- Current & recent experience at a high growth enterprise software company OR working at a PR agency with high growth enterprise software customers
- Created press releases, white papers, and case studies
- Experience managing appropriate reference software/tools
- Excellent writer with the range to contribute content from press releases to blogs
- Professional and energetic demeanor with the ability to network and establish relationships with customers
- Ability to work well across various internal teams/departments from sales and business development to marketing and engineering
- Created a customer reference program from scratch using spreadsheet and/or CRM tool a plus
- MUST live in the San Francisco Bay Area and commute daily to the San Francisco or Cupertino office (this is not a telecommute position, but working from home 1 day a week is doable)
Education: Got it!
- College degree in journalism, marketing, public relations, business or related subject.
Splunk was founded to pursue a disruptive new vision: make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. Machine data is a fast growing and pervasive part of â€œbig dataâ€-- generated by every component of IT infrastructures, applications, mobile phone location data, website clickstreams, social data, RFID and much more.
Splunk is focused specifically on the challenges and opportunity of effectively managing massive amounts of machine data, and providing a next-generation platform for powerful new applications. Since shipping its software in 2006, Splunk now has over 5,700 customers in over 80 countries around the world. These organizations are using Splunk to harness the power of their machine data for application management, IT operations and infrastructure management, cyber security, compliance, web intelligence, business analytics and more. Innovation is in our DNA â€" from technology to the way we do business.
Splunk software has become a platform for machine data!
Splunk now has over 700 employees worldwide, with headquarters in San Francisco, an office in Cupertino, CA and 8 offices around the world.
We've built a phenomenal foundation for success with a proven leadership team, highly passionate employees and unique patented software. We invite you to help us continue our drive to define a new industry and become part of an innovative, and disruptive software company.
Benefits & Perks: Wow! This is really cool!
Medical, full company paid Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts, Commuter Accounts, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401(k), 3 weeks of PTO, sick leave, stocked micro kitchens in Splunk offices, catered lunches on Mondays, catered breakfast on Fridays, basketball hoops, ping pong, arcade games, BBQ's, soccer, â€œFun Fridaysâ€.
Medical, full company paid Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts, Commuter Accounts, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401(k), 3 weeks of PTO and sick leave. Our work environments vary by location however we believe in hosting amenities and fun activities to fuel our energy. You may find fully stocked micro kitchens, catered lunches on Mondays and breakfast on Fridays, basketball hoops, ping pong, arcade games, BBQ's, soccer and â€œFun Fridaysâ€.
This isn't a job â€" it's a life changer â€" are you ready?
To all recruitment agencies: Splunk does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Splunk employees or any other company location. Splunk is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Splunk is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity.ÂÂÂ
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED