Customer Success Manager Radian6 Technologies, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Key Responsibilities:
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for bringing the best Radian6 ideas, innovations, and capabilities to customers while driving greater business value. It is the CSMs responsibility to drive customer adoption and success within a defined set of customers. Key to this role is being able to articulate value, inspire and position to sell the future of Software as a Service. As a trusted Social Media advisor and coach, the Customer Success Manager determines how a Social Media program can be effectively applied to support achievement of a companys strategic business goals in all areas of the organization.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer sponsors such that all Radian6 activities are closely aligned with the customers business goals and strategy, allowing the full potential of their Radian6 solution to be realized;
- Lead the adoption and execution of the customers Radian6 Maturity model such that the phased roll-out of functionality, training and development of best practices continually drive incremental value and return on the customers investment;
- Establish and/or participate in project steering committee meetings; proposing creative viable solutions to the customer sponsors such that critical success issues are addressed on a pro-active basis;
- The CSM will serve as the customer advocate internally at Radian6 ensuring that all of our resources are being focused and optimized to best serve all our customers needs; and
- Guide practices of Radian6 toward producing customers who can be referenced; with high customer satisfaction and high renewal predictability.
- Use a flexible approach to develop overall strategies to build long term, sustainable, profitable relationships at all levels of customer organization and to strategically grow and manage the defined Key accounts;
- Serve as a customer advocate in driving industry best practices and the evolution of Radian6 product and platform functionality integral to the customers success;
- Utilize Project Management discipline to track all implementation and post-implementation adoption activities such that the overall success of the customers Social Media initiative can be closely monitored including visibility to the executive sponsors. Contribute to customers ongoing PMO activities when required;
- Work with Radian6 PMO to define, maintain and leverage account health indicators. Provide regular status reports to Radian6 stakeholders on progress against established goals;
- Manage account escalations;
- Facilitate the development of a vertical industry community of like Radian6 customers, routinely sharing best practices and leveraging lessons learned;
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment;
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of Radian6 products;
- Understand customer requirements, level of adoption of the Radian6 service and assess the risk in renewing the current contract;
- Participate in field marketing events within region;
- Develop a good working relationship with sales and other departments within Radian6 required to achieve Customer Success goals; and
- Maximize sales opportunities within the assigned territory by providing assigned accounts leads to sales.
- 10 years of relevant work experience ideally with 5 years of strategic enterprise account management or management consulting experience;
- Relevant experience in the Social Media space;
- Program Management experience an asset;
- Proven ability to interact directly with customers at all levels;
- Demonstrated customer-facing skills including expectation management, communication skills, information management;
- Proven effectiveness at leading and facilitating customer workshops;
- Proven experience in managing complex project implementations;
- Possess strong presentation skills and credibility with all levels of customer organizations;
- Demonstrated ability to ensure maximum personal effectiveness in communicating activities and successes with internal colleagues and making recommendations for process improvements;
- Willingness to travel; and
- An undergraduate degree in related field.
- Very strong leadership skills;
- Strong initiative and positive attitude;
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to change;
- Professional, organized, efficient and accurate;
- Tenacity, drive and the desire to succeed in a start-up environment;
- Resourceful and creative troubleshooting skills;
- Strong commitment to quality; and
- A well-developed sense of humour.
||Austin, TX |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED