Customer Success Specialist at Jaspersoft in San Francisco, CA Jaspersoft
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Position Summary â€" What this job is all about and Why it's important
Jaspersoft recognizes that our ongoing success and growth is directly associated with our ability to maintain consistently high levels customer satisfaction, which in turn will translate into customer retention. We're committed to reaching beyond the boundaries of traditional support by intentionally growing mutually beneficial relationships with our clients, and we do this through actively engaging with them to understand their unique projects and to partner with them to help enhance their own ability to be successful with our product. The Customer Success Team is tasked with proactively reaching out to our new customers, providing best practices guidance and assisting them through all phases of enablement, while also reactively engaging with existing customers to deliver technical and best practices guidance as well as advocacy services. The Customer Success Specialist participates in all of these activities, applying technical expertise, customer relationship building, and basic team selling skills to support the Jaspersoft Sales Team in maintaining our customer base.
Essential Functions â€" How you're going to do it
- Execute Jaspersoft's formal Customer Enablement Process, working with new customers to gain a high-level understanding of their project goals and timelines and establishing a schedule of touch points through which to offer both best practices advice and advocacy services throughout each major phase of their project.
- Manage customer issues related to the installation, configuration, and implementation of Jaspersoft products on a timely basis and with a high level of communication and appropriate establishment of expectations.
- Log defects and enhancement requests on behalf of customers and identify immediate workaround solutions.
- Contribute product and solution knowledge for our internal and shared communities.
- Prepare and deliver product demonstrations and presentations that address client technical and business requirements.
- Clearly and professionally communicate with customers, partners, and co-workers .
- Adhere to and enforce company policies and procedures.
- BS Degree in a technical or related field, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years troubleshooting/technical experience with:
- Java and Java Frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, and Spring Security (formerly Acegi)
- Operating Systems such as Linux, Unix, Windows, and AIX
- Various databases including MySQL, Oracle, SQLServer, and/or PostreSQL
- Various application servers including Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere, Weblogic, and GlassFish
- Experience with Jaspersoft products including JasperReports, JasperReports Server, iReport, and JasperETL.
- Ability to articulate features of benefits of Jaspersoft products.
- Flexibility to accommodate co-worker, management, and customer request across all U.S. time zones.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Fluency in multiple languages (English, plus French, German, and/or Spanish) a plus.
- Strong organizational and presentation skills.
- Versatility in presenting technical concepts to audiences with mixed capabilities.
- Knowledge of the open source community.
- Knowledge of developers who participate in open source projects.
- Knowledge of the software market, open source key players and projects.
- Experience deploying Business Intelligence (BI) related software and building reports within BI related software a strong plus.
- Experience with Salesforce.com a plus.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
||San Francisco, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED