Customer Support Specialist, Processing Services Greenway Medical Technologies
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Education: Healthcare background is essential. A degree in Business Administration or Information systems is desired.
Experience: Three years experience in customer service with medical billing software or electronic billing applications including electronic data interchange. General proficiency in office automation, database applications and the internet is required.
Special Skills: Knowledge of CMS 1500 forms, UB04, and ANSI X12 electronic formats. A punctual self-starter with exceptional organizational and analytical skills with full desire to provide excellent service to Greenway?s customers. Superb customer service aptitude with the ability to manage customer?s expectations and the evolving needs of a technology/service organization. Effective oral and written communication skills with positive attitude is a must.
Position Objectives: 100% customer retention. 100% penetration of all Greenway RCM solutions. Liaison and arbitrator providing daily support to clients. Ensures 100% customer satisfaction and retention. Resolves or escalates issues to respective Departments to ensure timely SLAs are met. Works closely with the Regional Sales Executive to eliminate any white space that exists with corporate clients. Increases regional revenues by initiating client referrals for any customers not utilizing all Greenway transactions. Performs routine audits to reduce client support issues.
Closely aligned with Greenway core values, a Customer Service Specialist will execute as outlined below:
1. Establishes solid working relationships with customers.
2. Provides ongoing client support once implementation and training is completed. Strives to close all calls within designated SLAs.
3. Actively looks for opportunity to improve payer utilization.
4. Identifies opportunities for customized edits when necessary to alleviate claim rejections when client is unable to resolve discrepancies with their software vendors.
5. Evaluates and identifies internal/external process or system limitations and communicates timely what is needed to make improvements.
6. Assists users in interpreting Greenway online errors and claim rejection errors from payers.
7. Continually works toward increasing the revenue for their client base by working closely with the sales team regarding the white space in respect to corporate affiliations and referring additional transactions.
8. Additional duties may be required as assigned by Greenway Management
9. Availability for the after hour and weekend work is a plus
||121 Greenway Boulevard |
Carrollton, GA 30117
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED