Data Analyst Shaker
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Scene53 seeks a skilled, positive, and energetic Data Analyst to join the team! The successful candidate will have extensive experience in data mining, and enjoy combining analytic skills with business goals to provide our company with the data and insights that will drive our continued success. The Data Analyst works with key decision-makers on a daily basis as a data-driven advisor and partner on strategic issues. The candidate should enjoy both working with people and performing technical analyses.
- Provide reporting and performance monitoring to all company departments using data drawn from diverse sources
- Perform detailed data exploration and validation to separate genuine phenomena from fading anomalies
- Develop new insights and analyses that inform decisions and help us continue to delight the people using our products
- At least 2 years? experience performing quantitative analysis, preferably for an internet or technology company
- B.S. or B.A. in math, economics, industrial engineering, statistics or other technical field required; advanced degrees a plus
- Excellent querying skills: extensive experience querying large, complex data sets using SQL, Splunk etc.
- Experience working with Splunk, a huge plus.
- High proficiency with Excel including pivoting capabilities and analysis modules ? VBA macros and ODBC sourcing a plus
- Working knowledge of basic statistics; experience with Stata or similar a plus
- Ability to execute research projects, and generate practical results and recommendations
- Good client management skills with a strong grasp of both technical and business perspectives
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and to meet changing deadlines and priorities on multiple simultaneous projects
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Enjoy working in both individual and team settings
- Fluent in spoken and written English
||San Francisco, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED