Data Analyst Uber
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Are you passionate about solving problems through technology? Uber isn't just about getting people to where they want to go - we?re about creating a marketplace to bring people what they need. We're bringing Uber to every major city in the world, and need your intelligence and passion to help do it in style.
Uber is looking for a talented Data Analyst to join the Analytics team. You'll become an expert in all facets of our data, and will use it to conduct analyses for engineering and operations teams that will help Uber move faster and make better decisions. The role will also involve creating and maintaining data pipelines to unlock new analyses, building reporting queries the whole company can use, and keeping an eye on data quality.
Here's a sample of what you might work on:
- Work with operations to create a new metric for measuring city performance.
- Help other teams understand what data we've got and the best way to use it.
- Add a few data pipelines and reporting queries to allow teams to run self-service analyses.
- Triage and diagnose data inconsistencies and quality issues.
Here's why the job is awesome:
- Visibility into both the operations and engineering sides of Uber's business.
- Lots of project ownership, and the ability to envision, define, and execute on entire projects.
- The ability to make a big impact on business and engineering decisions worldwide.
Here are the kinds of attributes we're looking for:
- The ability to break down complex problems (and then solve them).
- A degree in a quantitative field. Some work experience is also helpful.
- Strong SQL skills.
- Prior experience working with large datasets.
- Comfort with broad questions, data inconsistencies, and a fast-moving company.
- Excellent technical and non-technical communication skills.
Bonus points if any of these apply:
- Experience with R or other statistical packages.
- A/B testing experience.
||181 Howard Street |
San Francisco, CA 94105
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Request a car from the touch of your phone and it arrives within minutes. It's reliable (always shows up, you can watch the car's location on your phone) and convenient (credit card on file...no tipping). Transportation game-changer.
5 - 20M RaisedInvestors: Benchmark Capital
, First Round Capital All Jobs: at Uber
|Headquarters:||1455 Market Street|
San Francisco, CA 94103
|Company Profile:||Uber is a technology platform that connects riders with drivers at the touch of a button. Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through our app, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. From our founding in 2009 to our launches in over 100 cities today, Uber's rapidly expanding global presence continues to bring people and their cities closer.|
Support Uber with Social Media services