Data Science Intern ReputationDefender
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED We are looking for a new contributor to our Data Science team. As a member of the R&D group, the Data Scientist will have an opportunity to build and improve models at the core of both our product offerings and key business decisions.
- Perform large-scale data analysis and build mathematical models for various forecasting, segmentation and optimization efforts.
- Analyze existing models to parse out the causes of unexpected results and infer their expected future behavior in new environments.
- Work closely with Engineering and Product to translate the results of quantitative models into actionable product components and business strategies
- Prioritize modeling improvements and directions based on maximum likely impact to key objectives
- Derive new ways to automate and scale various analytical practices
- Strong knowledge of and experience with data mining, optimization and/or statistical methods (through coursework and/or previous experience) strongly preferred
- Familiarity with Matlab, R, or the like strongly preferred
- Facility with Java, SQL, and/or perl could help
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills (of course)
- Amazing attention to detail
- Strong reasoning and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
||2694 Middlefield Road |
Redwood City, CA 94063
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED