Data Services Engineer - ETL Developer Responsys
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Overview:
Responsys was built with the mission to change the way that the world does marketing in the digital age. We?re a cloud software company that?s helping companies take advantage of technologies like email, mobile, social, display, and the web to drive up revenues and build lasting relationships with consumers.
After a successful IPO in 2011, we?ve got our eye on becoming the first billion-dollar cloud marketing company. Our customers think we?re changing the game. The analysts agree. And our employees love the journey we?re on. We need rock stars who want to make the dream a reality.
Data Services Engineer will participate in the design and development of solutions using an enterprise class Cross Channel Campaign Management platform offered in SaaS model. This person must have passion for solving complex and interesting problems arises in the area of distributed computing, high volume transaction processing and large scale system design. Our success requires us to process over 150 million transactions a day. Consultants will work on many different projects and assume varying responsibilities. This person will join Data Services team in building solutions to multi-dimensional problems at Responsys. This position requires deep experience in ETL programming and processing large volumes of data.
--- Please note that this position is not open at this particular moment. We continually recruit for Top Talent to join our Responsys Team. ---
- Design, develop and implement innovative and customer-centric data integration solutions for the Responsys Interact platform that need to result in scalable/maintainable applications
- Acquire knowledge of existing code and re factor code as needed to meet evolving design decisions
- Work with a cross functional team in engineering and operations to determine holistic solution
- Participate and drive system design and architecture decisions
- Work with the Solution Architects, platform, data services and QA teams to release these changes smoothly
- BS/MS/PhD or other relevant technical degree
- 7+ years of professional related experience in SQL
- Extensive experience in database design and concepts, strong Oracle SQL/PL- SQL skills
- Experience designing/implementing high performance SQL against very large datasets
- Background developing ETL auditing capabilities for capturing, reporting, and correcting bad data
- Ability to monitor performance of data integration systems to provide ongoing performance tuning
- Experience using Informatica Power Center
- Perl/Unix scripting
- Ability to quickly learn and develop expertise in highly complex existing applications and SaaS architectures
- Demonstrate analytic and problem-solving skills, particularly as it relates to Solution design, development and infrastructure
- Excellent communication and relationship skills.
- Ability to thrive in a high-productive, customer-oriented environment.
- Ability to contribute to multiple projects / demands simultaneously
- Experience with high volume distributed application development in a SaaS environment
- Extensive knowledge of Oracle as a power user
- Knowledge of Informatica
- Has core Engineering or Operations experience
- Exposure to Campaign Management Applications
||Chicago, IL |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED