Data Visualization Designer Venafi
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED As a Data Visualization Designer at Venafi, you?ll be part of an extremely motivated, dedicated, and experienced team that?s responsible for managing some of the most important assets at Global 2000 companies. You?ll contribute directly and significantly to our products. You?ll have a highly capable team to support you, and direct access to our customers. You?ll use your information analysis, design and problem-solving skills to create compelling, world-class, enterprise reports and dashboards.
As a company, Venafi is committed to user experiences that leave customers delighted. You?ll be supported in dreaming big. Leave any lipstick at home.
We?re looking for insanely curious, wildly intelligent, iconoclastic, modern, out-of-box thinkers. Only exceptional candidates need apply. The Data Visualization Designer reports to the Senior Director of Products and works in a close team of engineering, quality assurance, product management and many customer facing contributors to deliver a world-class user experience.
- Work directly with our customers to determine reports and dashboards needed for them to be successful in solving their business problems.
- Create conceptual wireframes, user flow diagrams, and low-fidelity prototypes for discussion and testing purposes.
- Iterate through detailed evaluation with peers from varying disciplines.
- Create working prototypes for usability and proof-of-concept testing.
- Conduct data-driven evaluation of your work through user (customer) testing.
- Produce finalized report and dashboard designs, including data, layout, color, typography, images, charts, graphs and icons.
- Leverage the most current, modern data visualization techniques and user-centered design principals.
- Develop and maintain a concise set of personas for use with all decision making.
- Be a vigilant advocate for the user?s experience.
- Take pride in and personal ownership of your work.
- Contribute directly to both the conceptual thinking behind and the physical creation of detailed, high-quality products.
- Research, learn and implement new technologies to develop background for successful product definition.
If you can have a conversation about Stephen Few and Edward Tufte then this might be the perfect job for you.
- BS/BA/BFA degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science HCI, Visual Tech, Marketing, Business, Statistics, Communications, Multi-media studies or related fields.
- At least three years of professional design experience in the software industry
- A thorough understanding of reporting and dashboard design and usability principles
- An online portfolio of work
- Strong general technical competency required (we?re working with encryption here).
- Self-starting, hard-working and inquisitive personality; must thrive in flatland.
- Outstanding communication and teamwork skills.
- Strong leadership, time management and problem solving skills.
- Must work well with others of all personality types in an intense environment.
||9350 South 150 East |
Sandy, UT 84070
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Venafi is the Immune System for the Internet- that protects the foundation of all cybersecurity-keys and certificates-so they can't be misused by bad guys in attacks. Venafi constantly assesses which keys and certificates are trusted, protects those that should be trusted, and fixes or blocks those that are not.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Foundation Capital
, Highway 12 Ventures
, Pelion Venture Partners
, UV Partners All Jobs: at Venafi
|Headquarters:||175 E 400 S|
Venafi Suite 300
Salt Lake City, UT 84111
|Company Profile:||Venafi, the Immune System for the Internet, is the leading market cybersecurity company in Next-Generation Trust Protection (NGTP). Venafi delivered the first trust protection platform to secure cryptographic keys and digital certificates, that every business and government depends on for secure communications, commerce, computing, and mobility. As part of an enterprise infrastructure protection strategy, Venafi Director prevents attacks on trust through automated discovery and intelligent policy enforcement, detection and reporting on anomalous activity and increased threats, and remediates errors and attacks by automatically replacing keys and certificates.
For the last ten years Venafi has been ensuring trust through securing digital certificates and cryptographic keys when no other company was considering these threats. Internally we have an exceptional culture comprised of ethics, fun, heart, agility, speed, curiosity, innovation and a can-do attitude.
Venafi's team is collaborative and innovative, which operates within an open work environment: no cubicles, corner offices, or working in silos. Leadership and hard work are valued and recognized, with an emphasis placed on interaction and enjoyment as ongoing parts of our culture.
Venafi offers a team environment, which encourages excellence and rewards individual contributions, to provide opportunities for professional development.
With no competition, Venafi is paving the way to secure cryptographic keys and digital certificates for the Global 5000 enterprises. Be part of an elite team to protect companies from major cyber security breaches.
Red Herring 2013 Top 100 North America Award
A Gartner-recognized Cool Vendor
SC Awards Europe 2013 for Best Encryption Solution
Encryption Director Wins SIIA CODiE Award
Support Venafi with Social Media services