Dedicated Support Engineer â Maidenhead, UK Splunk
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Role: That's a cool job! I want it!
Splunk is searching for a Dedicated Support Engineer who will develop business relationships with the strategic customer's technical and management staff, and provide technical support to the customer by gaining first-hand knowledge of their environment, systems, and configurations. You are the primary connection between our customer base and Support. You are the customer advocate and will focus on building relationships, influencing technology recommendations and decisions to ensure IT investments align with customer objectives that are scalable for future growth.
Responsibilities: I can do that!
Requirements: I've already done that!
- Technical Account Manager for strategic accounts
- Provide direct Technical Support for designated strategic accounts
- Advocate for the customer within Splunk by facilitating escalation of issues through appropriate internal organizations
- Deliver quarterly business reviews for managed accounts
- Participate in creating Statement of Work for Solutions consulting
- Create product documentation for customer deployments
- Facilitate and manage weekly product support meetings
- Create weekly metric reports
Education: Got It!
- Experience in the following: UNIX, Windows, and Mac OS X and solid knowledge of system administration and networking concepts
- 7-10 years IT experience in enterprise software
- 5 years in a Technical Support role
- Advanced negotiation and facilitation skills
- Ability to appropriately handle tense/stressful customer situations regarding issue resolution/escalation Strong organizational and project management skills with a focus on planning, setting priorities and delivering results under tight deadlines are a must.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, including the proven ability to work across different audiences, personalities and experience levels
- Ability to travel on occasion (less than 10%)
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Business required, Master Degree is preferred
Splunk is the leading provider of operational intelligence software used to monitor, report and analyze real-time machine data as well as terabytes of historical data located on premise or in the cloud. Almost half of the Fortune 100 and more than 2,600 enterprises, service providers and government organizations in 78 countries use Splunk to improve service levels, reduce IT Operations costs, mitigate security risks, and drive new levels of operational visibility.
Our employees are some of the brightest minds in search technology and business and have built some of the technology industry's most innovative IT management products of the last decade. Splunk was voted as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area for 4 years running.
Our European HQ is located in Maidehnead and we also have offices in California, Texas and Hong Kong.
Innovation is in our DNA â€" from technology to the way we do business.
There's no stopping our momentum. Join us and help us to continue doing something truly special and have a blast doing it, too.
This isn't a job â€" it's a life changer â€" are you ready?
Splunk is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity.
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED