Demo Automation Sales Support Engineer Splunk
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Job Description: That's a cool job! I want it!
This individual will develop, maintain, test and debug software to meet generally defined requirements in Splunk demo environments utilizing software development languages/environments such as Python, Java and Java Script, PHP, CSS, XML, HTML; to facilitate classroom and demo environments. This individual will work to automate setup processes, and connections to other systems/services. This individual will also become responsible for automating and modifying data generation according to specification for all demo environments. This individual will be responsible to design, code, test, debug, document and maintain scripted automations required for the demos.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- Automate the setup of cloud based Splunk servers to facilitate sales demos.
- Develops and maintain data generators which power all demos and training environments.
- Tests and debugs assigned projects; assists in testing projects for other members of the Demo Team.
- Becomes familiar with Splunk, and uses Splunk itself to power demos/automation when possible.
- Provide phone/IM support to field staff when using demos.
- Follows departmental pre-established standards and guidelines as they pertain to design and development.
- Adheres to the goal of delivering and maintaining the highest quality of customer service to our clients.
- Keeps abreast of software development language revisions and technology advances.
Requirements: I've already done that or have that!
Education: Got it!
- Bachelors or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
Splunk was founded to pursue a disruptive new vision: make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. Machine data is a fast growing and pervasive part of â€œbig dataâ€-- generated by every component of IT infrastructures, applications, mobile phone location data, website clickstreams, social data, RFID and much more.
Splunk is focused specifically on the challenges and opportunity of effectively managing massive amounts of machine data, and providing a next-generation platform for powerful new applications. Since shipping its software in 2006, Splunk now has over 4,000 customers in over 80 countries around the world. These organizations are using Splunk to harness the power of their machine data for application management, IT operations and infrastructure management, cyber security, compliance, web intelligence, business analytics and more. Innovation is in our DNA â€" from technology to the way we do business.
Splunk software has become a platform for machine data!
Splunk now has over 500 employees worldwide, with headquarters in San Francisco, an office in Cupertino, CA and 8 offices around the world.
We've built a phenomenal foundation for success with a proven leadership team, highly passionate employees and unique patented software. We invite you to help us continue our drive to define a new industry and become part of an innovative, and disruptive software company.
Benefits & Perks: Wow! This is really cool!
Medical, full company paid Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts, Commuter Accounts, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401(k), 3 weeks of PTO, sick leave, stocked micro kitchens in Splunk offices, catered lunches on Mondays, catered breakfast on Fridays, basketball hoops, ping pong, arcade games, BBQ's, soccer, â€œFun Fridaysâ€.
This isn't a job â€" it's a life changer â€" are you ready?
To all recruitment agencies: Splunk does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Splunk employees or any other company location. Splunk is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Splunk is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity.ÂÂÂ
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED