Department Administrator/Coordinator Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Title: Department Administrator/Coordinator
Location: Pleasanton, CA
Workday is looking for a high-performing Department Administrator/Coordinator to join our team supporting Workdayâs VP, Technical Operations.Â In this role, you will assume a wide range of responsibilities, all of which will require ingenuity, innovation, and integrity.Â We are looking for someone with impeccable attention-to-detail, high energy, strong project management skills and a proactive attitude.Â Workday is a fast-growing company, and the Department Administrator will need to manage multiple priorities. An ability to maintain information with the utmost confidentiality is imperative, as you will be working on sensitive projects and will be privy to highly-confidential information.
- Support the VP, Technical Operations with scheduling, correspondence, travel arrangements, expenses and other matters as required.
- Prepare email correspondence; assist with presentations, and internal and external communications.
- Manage interaction and communications with the Technical Operations organization, Workday executives, and outside vendors.
- Establish processes to make departmental interaction more efficient and effective.
- Plan and coordinate special projects and department events as they arise, including the management of all meeting details (preparing agendas, initializing presentations and attendee updates).
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Poise, discretion, tact and the ability to interact with others with high levels of sophistication and diplomacy
- Ability to multi-task and set priorities
- Strong skill set working with office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience in and an aptitude for using technology to improve work efficiency
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels and departments within a company is imperative
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Must have high energy and flexibility to work effectively in a fast-paced environment; team player; positive attitude
- Must be inquisitive and creative
- BA/BS degree preferred
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Functional Area:||Administration / HR|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services