Desktop IT PowerReviews
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
PowerReviews (a Recently Acquired Bazaarvoice company) is the leading provider of social commerce software-as-a-service solutions. PowerReviews Essential Social Suite is the only solution to integrate the 3 key components of social success-Social Content, Social Engagement and Social Measurement- enabling companies to turn social activity into sales. Near Union Square and all types of transportation, our small team of talent represents diversity, innovative thinking and a will to succeed. We are committed to making end-to-end social solutions that blaze new trails for companies to design, market and sell their products.
We've got the Power and so should you!
- PowerReviews is live on over 5500 websites - across 15 languages in 21 countries - including Staples, Drugstore.com, Room & Board, ESPN, Quicksilver, and Jockey.
- Ranked 19th on LEAD411's 2012 Hottest Companies in San Francisco Award
- Customer Reviews Solution Leader in the Internet Retailer Top 500 survey, AlwaysOn Top 100 SaaS award winner, JMP Hot 100 award winner and one of 90 Facebook preferred vendors.
- Venture capital backing from Four Rivers Group, Woodside Fund, Menlo Ventures and Tenaya Capital.
- Two patents since 2009 from the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (U.S. Patent No. 7,930,363) relating to the method in which it delivers user-generated product reviews to websites globally.
This position requires the passion and aptitude to investigate and champion new tools and technologies to increase office automation and efficiency. You must possess a positive attitude, a great work ethic and a willingness to see projects through to completion. We require experience with Windows XP and Mac OSX desktop support.
- Serving all employees with an excellent customer manner
- Passion for customer care with exceptional follow up and issue ownership.
- Helping people find the answer to their question or directing them to the right person
- Happy to help anyone and be patient
- Responsive to all users
- Writing documentation for both end users and support team members
- Be able to change documentation to suit and audience
- Ability to help with common IT issues for both PC and Mac
o Install software, printers.
- Good at following instructions and procedures
- Answering support tickets from end users
- Following detailed processes to answer requests
- Account administration, user and group creation
- Responsible for repairing computers through Dell and Apple technical support
- Deploying and retrieving computer equipment to desks
- New Hires and Exits â€" preparing and retrieving computer equipment
- Enthusiastic and interested about IT
- Excel and Office Skills desirable
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Happy to work as part of a remote team
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED