Development Operations Lead Sparta Systems
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job Function
Develop, Improve and Manage development systems, associated processes and practices. Sparta R&D is a fast paced engineering team fueling the growth of the leading Enterprise Quality Management System supplier with innovation and new products. This is a great opportunity for an experienced development operations professional or a developer that is looking to use their experience in increasing the efficiency and quality of a growing business. The position will have a lot of influence on how our engineering team operates, and will report directly to the VP of R&D.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Evolve or establish development infrastructure systems, tools and associated processes for growing Enterprise Product Development organization.
2. Evaluate new tools and systems both open source and commercially available. Have high influence on which tools and systems are selected to run our operation.
3. Integrate systems to support end to end Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
4. Owner of SDLC.
5. Scope of systems include: Requirements management and traceability, QA artifacts, Test Plan & Test Result traceability, task management, time tracking, automated build systems, release management, source code management, etc.
1. Minimum 3-5 years experience as a developer, build engineer, development operations or source code manager in a product development organization
2. BA/BS degree (or equivalent) minimum (Computer Science or related field).
3. Appreciation for lightweight, effective development processes.
4. Strong communication skills ? able to train others in use of systems and ?sell? the systems to development team.
5. Experience with development systems and tools such as: Atlassian, Target Process, Jira, Quality Center, Subversion, etc.
6. Light programming / Scripting ability.
7. Experience building installers (InstallShield or InstallAnywhere) a plus.
8. Experience in the full SDLC and specifically with Agile development methodologies.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
1. Knowledge of SDLC for a product development company
2. Working knowledge of Java / J2EE
3. Agile Scrum experience
4. Strong communicator and listener
5. Strong ability to lead process and system changes with engineering organizations.
6. Comfortable working in a fast paced team environment.
||Holmdel Corporate Plaza |
2137 Highway 35
Holmdel, NJ 07733
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED