Director, Business Analytics, Global Alliance Operations
USA, Alpharetta,13560 Morris rd
Tuesday, November 27, 2012
Infor Global Job Posting
Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With over 11,000 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
Global Alliance Operations
Director, Business Analytics
POSITION: Director, Business Analytics
LOCATION: Alpharetta, GA, USA
This is a diversified role that will interface with internal cross functional teams, Alliance Partner Managers, and Alliance Partners. From an operational perspective the Director, Business Analytics will be responsible for designing and building reports, establishing and reporting on metrics and developing graphic representations on a scheduled and ad hoc basis. From a programmatic perspective the Director, Business Analytics
will handle internal and external Alliance Partner communications, support Alliance Partner on-boarding and launch activities, and assist Partner Managers in partner specific marketing initiatives.
Operations & Reporting
- Analyze and manger Alliance and partner performance, commission rates and leveling, based on spreadsheets and databases required to track and analyze Alliance Partner activity against plans
- Enforce compliance to standard processes and best practices.
- Create and Analyze reports, dashboards, charts, KPIs and metrics related to Alliance Partners on a scheduled and ad hoc basis using advanced excel and PowerPoint skills
- Be an SME on Salesforce.com pertaining to data conversion, BI and ad hoc reporting related to Alliance Partners (not so much as I will be adding a different resource to be the SME)
- Create, post and distribute relevant Alliance program and partner specific material on internal and external communication vehicles such as SharePoint sites, electronic announcements, and newsletters.
- Assist in creating partner specific playbooks for internal sales consumption
Alliance Program Support (We globally support Channel Partners, Alliance Partners and Public Sector Resellers )
- Work as a virtual team member of the IPN Infor Partner Network organization to repurpose relevant attributes of the Channel Program that would enhance the success of the Alliance Partner Community including but not limited to Marketing, Training, Recruitment, Operations, and Finance.
· Collaborate with product, sales and services departments to build, launch and enhance new Alliance Partner offerings
- Host Webinars and other integrated marketing Alliance outreach programs both internally and externally
- Communicate effectively with team members, alliance partners and other Infor functions or organizations
- Responsible for coordinating Alliance Partner Sponsorship at key Infor conferences and events as needed
- Compensation analysis
- MSP/Cloud Pricing and compensation
- Business Data analysis
- Partner Forecast reporting
- Partner Dashboard (by Group)
- Partner plan development and execution
- Partner commission, incentive and bonus management
- Annual Partner Performance evaluation and FY Letter of Standing
- Partner Scorecards
- 5+ years of experience in a Business and Operations leadership role with strong technical skills.
- 5+ years of experience advanced Excel experience (VBA Macro skills would be a plus), SQL, and database fundamentals (Microsoft Access and Microsoft SQL Server)
- Previous experience working within a Channels and Alliances Operations and/or Program Organization within the software industry
- Financial Analysis and modeling skills in relation to Sales performance
- Experience creating charts and graphs in Microsoft Excel using spreadsheets, BI tools, and external data sources.
- Experience creating, maintaining and modifying business related reports and dashboards.
- Attention to detail with excellent problem solving skills.
- Strong oral and written skills, with ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities under set deadlines.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
preferred skills & KNOWLEDGE:
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Access
- Salesforce.com CRM
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems, or a technical related field.
- Masters of Business Administration preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at ADAAA@infor.com.
Send to Friend